hf1

Question about folding inserts?!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Question about folding inserts?!

Postby Ruth » Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 am

Call me stupid and please be gentle with me if I have been doing this wrong :!: :!: But should I be folding Jack's inserts at the front? A few people have said they do this lately because boy's wee is more localised, so in my fuzzis and my swaddlebees should I be folding them in half? I haven't been so far.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 7:06 am

OMG I'm so excited, I've been wanting to try that for months!! I've got a 'split topic' tool and I've been too scared to use it lol and now I have and it worked HOORAY :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :!:

No Ruth I dont' think you need to with pocket nappies. I do fold boosting to the front in night nappies now that he is lieing on his front to sleep, but didn't til recently! Another example of where you would is with Tots where they have the long booster, I would imagine with a girl you would just spread the booster along the length where as I fold it up to the front. The only pocket I add more at the front is with my BG I add the small bamboo oval that comes with Baby beehinds, and it handily poppers to the bg booster and I put it at the front!! hths

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu May 17, 2007 2:26 pm

i put extra boosting at the front of every nappy and pocket. dont know if i need to, but i'm not brave enough to change what seems to be working!!!
i advise you the same, if the not folding is working for you, keep doing that!
Shevi

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat May 19, 2007 10:14 am

I put extra at the front of night-time nappies only - as Isabelle tends to sleep on her front or side so can be a bit leaky if I don't...

Pockets for daytime I don't bother tho'...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat