hf1

More problems.

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: More problems.

Postby flossyfly » Tue May 10, 2011 8:23 pm

dawnsmummy wrote: :giggle: I use braces on her pants :oops: I put them under her teeshirt but over her vest, iygwim? Doesn't help much with nappies or woolies though I guess :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was gonna suggest braces, jokingly :hohoho:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Tue May 10, 2011 8:29 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Hmmm i thought there would be a few of you with the same problem but i was hoping someone would have a magic answer :-?

Joeli he was in larges at 5 months old :giggle: because he was such a chubster so i dont have anything smaller to put him in.

Its just so frustrating, i put him in sposies when we were out on Sunday so he could have normal trousers on for a change and it was so nice that he could run about without showing half his backside off, but i really dont want to revert to them al the time.

Yeah, Leo was in larges quite early as well so can sympathsize. You might get on with front snapping better. Leo outgrew his WeeNotions OS and I almost sold them but now that he's slimmed out they're fine. BUT a sidesnapping L WeeNotions High Rise gives him builders bum.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 pm

What fitteds are you using at the moment hun? How long will your OWW's be? I've got two you could borrow if you want. Have also got two size 2 LL's but not sure if they'd fit or not?

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Wed May 11, 2011 7:47 am

Jenna, I have medium dunk n fluffs you can borrow to try. They are not selling on here so I'd rather they got some use than sit in a corner. Keep them until you are finished with them :)

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed May 11, 2011 8:54 am

:hug: :hug: Thats really frustrating did you keep any of your pockets / AIO's? Or do you think they would cause they rash to come back again?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 am

front snapping nappies solved this for us, like Goodmama or piddle poddle or OWW

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 am

We got rid of all the pockets and aios, he just cant wear them at all :(

Scotia thats lovely of you but ive had a good look at him this morning and i think a smaller rise would make it worse maybe? He used to be on the loosest snaps on large DnF and he is on the 2nd tightest now and they are well below his belly button.

Charli i put his goodmamas on him this morning (we only have 2) and they seem a wee bit better fit wise but absorbancy wise they arent as great as our DnF or HL :doh: Hopefully my 4 large owws will arrive this week (they were sent last wednesday). If they are any good then that will take me up to 6 nappies.

Stacey / Lisa - do you know what the difference is size wise with the size 1 and 2 little lambs? Ive never actually used a little lamb on Sandy at all as all his nappies are pretty ones lol but ive got a couple of size 1s for Scarlett that i love. I guess if either of them worked i could sell some of my pretty ones, although im going to save most of my HL for Scarlett i think.

Its just so annoying that i tried lots of different nappies and our stash was perfect and made up of things that worked perfectly for him, now we are back to square one almost.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 11, 2011 11:42 am

Mine were size 3's hun. I'll measure them next time I go up the stairs :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado