hf1

Newborn special fluff

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Newborn special fluff

Postby NaturalNursery » Mon May 16, 2011 9:02 am

I have my basic stash sorted of flips, bgs, wonderoos, small EccoBotts and a couple MEOS but I want some pretties too!

Not sure if boy or girl so that does make it harder. MW thinks it is going to be a big baby so want something that is going to fit to say 12lbs.

If you were going to buy 3 special newborn nappies or wraps, what would they be?

Axx (due in 3 weeks so need to be able to buy them in the Uk and would rather support a wahm if pos).

My avatar
sleepymummy
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Newborn special fluff

Postby sleepymummy » Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

I'm in the same position, well I have 6 weeks to go but I think I'll get a Wee Notions wrap and then I'm not sure after that, not much help am I :giggle: I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for ideas

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Mon May 16, 2011 10:39 am

I'll be watching this thread for ideas too.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:42 am

I was going to say Owe Whoah Whens but theyre overseas, unless you can find some preloved? I love ours on Saffron. Rosie Boos maybe? Wee Notions, Puddlekins?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 am

Mine where my oww too, but there from the USA, I have my smalls listed on classifieds :wink:

I haven't tried Rosie boos but that would be my other suggestion x

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby NaturalNursery » Mon May 16, 2011 11:58 am

Thanks - off to have a look now.

Axx

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Ooh definitely a Weenotions :D and then maybe something from another WAHM too? I bought an XS fitted from Orange Diaper Co and that was his first cloth nappy, he's nearly grown out of it now but I don't think I'll ever have the heart to sell it :oops: :giggle:

Maybe an XS Dunk n Fluff or something from Holdens Landing? You'd be waiting a while for a custom but a lot of UK online stores have them in stock, Kingdom Fluff have some nice DnFs at the moment! :D

Ooh and what about a Monkey Snuggles: http://www.babybotsboutique.co.uk/monke ... appies.htm

I have a small OWW for sale in the classifieds :wink:

One thing I will say - if you think you're having a big baby, dont buy everything small. My little fella is 9 weeks old and he's already out of most of his smalls, I ordered him 2 Weenotions pockets recently and I'm SO glad I got mediums rather than smalls! He was 9lb at birth so quite big and he's been a little chub monster ever since x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon May 16, 2011 12:09 pm

I would have said WeeNotions but due to the RNW discount they will not rush any orders through to get them done by a certan date and the expected wait time is 2-4 weeks so you may not get it before bump arrives. Other than that definitely Puddlekins, Hollow Oak or Jimmy Riddles. Some UK stockists have US WAHM fluff in stock such as Dunk n Fluffs and Holdens Landing but generally they start at small rather than newborn.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Puddlekins (lil gumnut) they come up quite large so a nb would fit for a fair while and as its all hours theh make fab night nappies as well ds's first nappy was a Puddlekins and he still wears it now :-)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat