We need some new nappies :)

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: We need some new nappies :)

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu May 26, 2011 5:58 pm

thirties duo nappies....

fit is lovely readily available and they are amazing .... if I were to have some spare cash this is the direction I would be splashing it in x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Ooh now im tempted to try the itti boo! Loke the look of the thirsties too but i havw enough pockets/aio's :)

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:35 pm

megansmummy wrote:Ooh now im tempted to try the itti boo! Loke the look of the thirsties too but i havw enough pockets/aio's :)

If you find a site that sells them in the UK can you let me know as the 3 I have are all pre-loved and I couldn't find a nappy seller with them instock the other day to order my missing colours! x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm

These will add them to your basket? cheeks and cherries show them as instock but when you add them to your basket it tells you they are out of stock :-?
http://www.bumfluffbabies.com/index.php ... i-boo.html

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 27, 2011 6:50 am

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Ooh now im tempted to try the itti boo! Loke the look of the thirsties too but i havw enough pockets/aio's :)

If you find a site that sells them in the UK can you let me know as the 3 I have are all pre-loved and I couldn't find a nappy seller with them instock the other day to order my missing colours! x

Kingdom of fluff has 15% off Itti Bitti Boos atm. Millies nappies have most colours in stock from the look of it too.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue May 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Updating this Sadie incase your interested...I tried the itti bitti boo and its lovely!! Its hard to coment on absorbancy becuase they have only been washed once but i really like the fit :) Will add a piccie later on :wine:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

megansmummy wrote:Updating this Sadie incase your interested...I tried the itti bitti boo and its lovely!! Its hard to coment on absorbancy becuase they have only been washed once but i really like the fit :) Will add a piccie later on :wine:

Thanks Tory - would be really interested in the rise as D is pretty long already :)

Ive ordered 6 new DnF and keep wandering back to WN but cant make a decision with all that choice. Also tempted with some AIO BGs :?

:oops: Judith I thought I had replied about the Thirsties - we have 2 of the first size wraps and they are fantastic but D is just about still fitting them :giggle: and I dont think she would be big enough for the size 2 yet so definately in between sizes with those :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 31, 2011 3:36 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Updating this Sadie incase your interested...I tried the itti bitti boo and its lovely!! Its hard to coment on absorbancy becuase they have only been washed once but i really like the fit :) Will add a piccie later on :wine:

Thanks Tory - would be really interested in the rise as D is pretty long already :)

Ive ordered 6 new DnF and keep wandering back to WN but cant make a decision with all that choice. Also tempted with some AIO BGs :?

:oops: Judith I thought I had replied about the Thirsties - we have 2 of the first size wraps and they are fantastic but D is just about still fitting them :giggle: and I dont think she would be big enough for the size 2 yet so definately in between sizes with those :)

As for the wraps, the duo size 1 unpopped is the same size as a duo size small. A duo sz 2 poppered up may be just right you know, or a medium sized one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What size D&F did you order? Stanley fits our xs very well now on 2nd loosest snaps and the smalls on the 2nd tightest, i LOVE them!!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

eviesmummy wrote:

that one isnt a wrap - it the dupo nappy x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat