hf1

Im so so sad!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Awwww - I love our LLs too but they fit in the rise now and wont for much longer - as you say the size 2 would be far too big for a while :( But, yay for getting more OWWs - I might get a few in the co-op to replace my LLs :( (though I have 10 DnF on the way, 10 Baba and Boos and 5 Ittis that have just arrived :lookround: oh and my nappy fairy gift to look forward to but they replaced the other 1st size napppies that D has already outgrown :giggle: )

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 pm

charlibunny wrote:
choccylisa wrote:The larges are huuuuuuuuuuge though, the tabs cross over on ds2's and he's on the third tightest snaps on large D&F's :giggle:

Wasn't it Kim who asked Linda about a co-op? Bad influences you lot :nono: :whip: :whip:

How old is your DS2? Trying to decide if to get larges in July or more meds.....

What does Stanley weigh now Charli? I think I'm going to get larges when I get more. Jake is about 14lb now, the tabs meet in the middle on his mediums but I've never been able to cross them over on ANY nappy on him :giggle: even if larges are big at first I can use them on Lilly at first :D

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Just put a size 2 LL on Jake - it fits perfectly... :shock:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:29 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Louise wrote:
choccylisa wrote:The larges are huuuuuuuuuuge though, the tabs cross over on ds2's and he's on the third tightest snaps on large D&F's :giggle:

Wasn't it Kim who asked Linda about a co-op? Bad influences you lot :nono: :whip: :whip:

:lol: Aww. I think we both asked at the same time and Kim got a reply first so forwarded it to me.

Yeah i was in on that too :hohoho: :hohoho:

I only have 22 OWW but in my defense 5 are xs, 11 are S and 6 are M.....

:shock: You have more than me I think. :lol: I am just about to order about 6 more though and will get some in the co-op too.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm

rachymoo wrote:
charlibunny wrote:

How old is your DS2? Trying to decide if to get larges in July or more meds.....

What does Stanley weigh now Charli? I think I'm going to get larges when I get more. Jake is about 14lb now, the tabs meet in the middle on his mediums but I've never been able to cross them over on ANY nappy on him :giggle: even if larges are big at first I can use them on Lilly at first :D

He is 11lb and the smalls meet at the middle. They do cross over but DH insists his nappies must be loose or he will get tummy ache :| How tight ARE they supposed to be?? I havn't tried a medium on him yet. I got my monkey sleepsuit today in 3-6m and im gutted its HUGE :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Louise im so jealous. I want another one. lol. My last 5 were a mix of bv and CV but they have Zorb in :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Yes my new batch are being made with zorb too! :)

Wish I had my xs and smalls still as it would have made a pretty picture once the mediums arrive!

D is in a ll atm but in a couple of weeks they are def going to be too small... Maybe I should try the size 2!

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Ah an LL was Elliott's first nappy he was 4m and I remember it didn't fit him for long :giggle: I hope you're OWW's don't take too long to arrive :wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat