hf1

What's your favourite night booster order for superwetter?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

What's your favourite night booster order for superwetter?

Postby Rufies mama » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi, I've been having all sorts of hassle trying to find a night nappy insert selection to last my superwetter comfortably throughout the night. Tonight he's wearing (as an experiment) a bamboozle stretchie, with the zorb II hourglass booster taken from a dunk'n'fluff buttoned in instead of the usual bamboo mini booster, then over all that he's wearing an All Hours nappy with none of the usual stuffing but a Happy Heinys Stuffable Hemp booster inside, and Disana wool over the top! Hopefully all that should last until I go to bed at about 2am, when he'll probably need a change(!)

What do you find are the best night insert fabrics and in what order? All expertise gratefully heeded! :wave:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What's your favourite night booster order for superwetter?

Postby rachymoo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I love the Issy Bear bamboo inserts, they are so absorbent. Have you tried a proper night nappy? Normal nappies wouldn't last DS overnight, I only use WNNNs on him (going to try a Bedbug Plus too), I boost them with an Easy Peasy Hemp.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:13 pm

rachymoo wrote:I love the Issy Bear bamboo inserts, they are so absorbent. Have you tried a proper night nappy? Normal nappies wouldn't last DS overnight, I only use WNNNs on him (going to try a Bedbug Plus too), I boost them with an Easy Peasy Hemp.

Yes but none of them have worked so far. We've tried WNNN (didn't stand a chance), Baby Beehinds Night Nappy, Puddlekins/Little gumnut All Hours (He's wearing the nappy part tonight but without the insides), Wild Child DNN plus. We have another All Hours in the post and also a brand new Toddler Bedbug plus on its way to us. I'm not expecting any of them to work though to be honest.

We do use Issy Bear inserts with a LL booster on top to stuff pockets when we occasionally use them in the daytime.

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 am

My second is a heavier wetter. Strangely enough we didn't have much success with any of the combinations of fitteds I used for her overnight, but now find an Ecobubs with a Petit Dessous insert to boost it, or a Demain Propre Strecthy Pop with a doubler and booster seem to be the best for her - haven't had a leak for months.... :wine:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 am

I got to a stage where nothing worked! everything was outpeed all the usual night nappies PLUS extra special heavy wetter custom made ones :(

I got soem XL pockets and stuffed them with as many inserts as poss at one point there were 5 or 6 in there :hohoho: we used minki pockets with inserts as follows 1 petits dessous insert (4 layers but folded in half so 8), 1 easy peasy hemp, 1 zorb booster, 1 little lambs bamboo nightime boosater, 1 large upsty daisy insert folded in 3 and 1 oblong one popperd in too :shock: her bum was mahoosive! now she has calmed down a bit and she only has 4 inserts :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat