hf1

You know you have too many nappies when.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: You know you have too many nappies when.

Postby rachymoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

LOL! :hohoho: I still need to wash every 2 days so I think I'm going wrong somewhere :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Louise wrote::hohoho: . I am doing the same though as this is our last baby too :( . I have way more NB and S nappies than I need and have already started on the medium stash (JRs, Itti Bittis and OWWs all on the way/ordered :oops: ) and my little lady's not even here yet. :hohoho: .

Well if you run out of storage space then i could always keep your medium stash warm for you!!! :twisted: :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's struggling for space for nappies (or finding ones they'd forgotton about!)
DH is off work at the moment - so he's finally getting to see what's in the nappy drawer (s)!!!

My excuse is.... that eleanor needs girlie ones & with now having a GN/boy& girl stash - means if we have baby #3 they'll be set for nappies

But Louise & Tory - liking your idea of going mad with the nappy's for #3 because its your last chance - will DH buy it though!?!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:05 pm

docmaggoo wrote:But Louise & Tory - liking your idea of going mad with the nappy's for #3 because its your last chance - will DH buy it though!?!

Hmmm not sure becuase i dont remember asking mine :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:07 pm

megansmummy wrote:
docmaggoo wrote:But Louise & Tory - liking your idea of going mad with the nappy's for #3 because its your last chance - will DH buy it though!?!

Me either :oops: He hasn't got a clue about how many we have, how much they cost or anything and I plan on keeping it that way. :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Louise wrote:
megansmummy wrote:

Me either :oops: He hasn't got a clue about how many we have, how much they cost or anything and I plan on keeping it that way. :oops: :giggle:

I like your thinking!!
My prob is hubby is going to be a SAHD when I finish my mat leave - so it'll soon become obvious! :oops:

I've got into wool now and pretty fitteds... so the choices for more are growing! :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Wish I had this problem! I am struggling with the amount of nappies I have at the moment and having to do a wash every day as Darcy is drinking so much in this heat that she is flooding her nappies constantly :roll: Just waiting for DH to agree to some DnFs to help bump up our stash :giggle:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm

:giggle:

DH has just said that you know you have too many nappies when... you have to start re-arranging where you put your daughter's clothes in order to fit the nappy stash in the cupboard :oops:
And... you have to leave the clean nappies in the wash basket until there's another load ready to wash, as there isn't enough room in the cupboard to put them away until then :oops:

I'm denying it all, of course :hohoho:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

doobykat wrote::giggle:
And... you have to leave the clean nappies in the wash basket until there's another load ready to wash, as there isn't enough room in the cupboard to put them away until then :oops:

lol - this sounds like me - if the weather is hot and I get a nappy load washed and dried the same day then I can't put them all away - I rely on half my nappies being in the dirty bucket/washing machine/on the washing line :giggle:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 am

:giggle: We have just been away for a 4 day weekend (with fluff) so I have those 4 days worth of nappies to put back together, plus the 2 days worth that I washed before we went away but I could still easily manage for at least a week before I started needing them :giggle: :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat