hf1

You know you have too many nappies when.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

You know you have too many nappies when.

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 pm

you find a washing basket with 14 easyfits, 2 BG pockets and a WNSS under the bed that must have been there least 2 weeks and I hadnt even noticed they were missing :oops: :giggle:

Im in nappy heaven at the moment, litterally drowing in nappies and due another 12 OWW and 12 thirsties prefolds tomorow!!! :wine: :mail: I figure that im never going to get to do this again so i will embrace it! :widesmile: No more customs for me for a while now though :(

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: You know you have too many nappies when.

Postby Asta » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 pm

:wine:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

:giggle: :giggle:
We can go for ages without washing nappies atm as we have tons of smalls. Oliver is growing out of the rise on his teenys now tho so I need to start sorting out their replacvements

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:41 pm

:hohoho: . I am doing the same though as this is our last baby too :( . I have way more NB and S nappies than I need and have already started on the medium stash (JRs, Itti Bittis and OWWs all on the way/ordered :oops: ) and my little lady's not even here yet. :hohoho: .

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Louise wrote::hohoho: . I am doing the same though as this is our last baby too :( . I have way more NB and S nappies than I need and have already started on the medium stash (JRs, Itti Bittis and OWWs all on the way/ordered :oops: ) and my little lady's not even here yet. :hohoho: .

Well if you run out of storage space then i could always keep your medium stash warm for you!!! :twisted: :giggle:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 pm

That means I must need more then, I still have to wash every 2 days... :lookround: :lookround: :giggle:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Louise wrote::hohoho: . I am doing the same though as this is our last baby too :( . I have way more NB and S nappies than I need and have already started on the medium stash (JRs, Itti Bittis and OWWs all on the way/ordered :oops: ) and my little lady's not even here yet. :hohoho: .

Well if you run out of storage space then i could always keep your medium stash warm for you!!! :twisted: :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: You could share them between me and Tory :giggle: We'll look after them :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey they would be nicely up to absorbancy that way too :hohoho:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:50 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat