hf1

Changing Bags

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Changing Bags

Postby Tara84 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

I've got a skip hop duo, when DD was younger we were exclusively expressing as she wouldn't latch so used to take my pump plus bottles ect. 3-4 nappies, wipes, change of clothes and a wet bag, it was a bit of a squeeze but managed to fit it all in.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm

becky1978 wrote:I can fit 3 or 4 nappies, a wetbag, some wipes, small change mat and change of clothes into my Pink Lining bag :wink:

docmaggoo wrote:My pink lining bag fits 2 changes of clothes, 3-4 nappies, wipes, mat, wet bag,Terry towel, muslin, creams etc, my wallet, my medicine/inhaler/brush/Vaseline.

Mine must be Mary poppins too!!

Sorry to steal your thread, but can I just ask which of the Pink Lining bags you have? Is it the Yummy Mummy one? I have wanted one for ages but DH said no because of the price but he is getting so sick on me moaning about not being able to use my cloth when we are out that he may change his mind if I can pursuade him it is big enough :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok I was bored and the nappies were right there, I pretty much followed your list and the following is the result;

Sorry if they're bad quality.

Also my DS is about the same age as yours.

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Wow- that really is impressive! I'm going to stop moaning. I may give my Pink Lining another go because the one that I use (with the pods) is big but because of the pods you can't stuff it full IYKWIM because the pods can only fit so much.

Thanks for the help. Going to practice doing some neat packing before tomorrow- out from 9am-4pm.

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Is that the P & T bag?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Sorry to steal your thread, but can I just ask which of the Pink Lining bags you have? Is it the Yummy Mummy one? I have wanted one for ages but DH said no because of the price but he is getting so sick on me moaning about not being able to use my cloth when we are out that he may change his mind if I can pursuade him it is big enough :wink: :giggle:[/quote]

Not sure what one I have as I bought it preloved on here but it has 2 pockets on the front and one on each end, and it has tiny pink tulips printed on it

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

gemma_louise wrote:Is that the P & T bag?

Yeah it is, I had a baba bing one but it was too small for us. This one is the best bit of baby kit I've bought IMO. :wink:

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

I used to have one from Next. It was huge! I used it after my youngest was born as I had 2 in nappies, could easily put about 6-7 nappies, spare clothes for both of them, toys, food for my eldest ( purees+snacks) and her glass of water, no bottles though as I was breastfeeding.

My avatar
Debbie81
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Debbie81 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

i indulged in a custom one from esty - BARN OF COLORS - the woman was amazing and i got a PUL lined bag with extra long strap for babywearing, 4 big massive pockets, also lined. its easily big enough for a full day's kit for me, baby and my 3 y.o. and we use fluffles most of the time! it was less than £35 including shipping. amazing.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat