hf1

Can you still buy Easyfits at Tesco?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Can you still buy Easyfits at Tesco?

Postby rachymoo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm after some more Easyfits for Jake. I have £25 unspent Clubcard vouchers so I thought ooh great, you can double vouchers up again now so I'll do that and get a pack of 3. But just looked online and it looks like they aren't instore anymore, only in Tesco Direct? And by the looks of things, the 'doubled up' vouchers aren't accepted at Tesco Direct - only the normal Clubcard vouchers.

Not sure now whether to just spend the £25 towards some on Tesco Direct or just leave it for now and get them from somewhere else when I have more money.. Does anyone elses local Tesco still stock them or is it just mine that have stopped?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Can you still buy Easyfits at Tesco?

Postby Shaunie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm

They def had them at my local tesco a couple of weeks ago but will chekc again when I'm there next.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Shaunie wrote:They def had them at my local tesco a couple of weeks ago but will chekc again when I'm there next.

WSS, but it's only the top 100 stores in the country that carry them I think, so if your local Tesco isn't very big they possibly might not have them :)

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Still have them in our local tesco, you can't double up on baby and toddler this time though!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 pm

They stock them at our Tesco, they only started stocking them recently though when they did a lot of extension work and turned it in to a Tesco extra x

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Im really annoyed at the latest choice of double up's.
On their fb page there is a lot of complaints, I was hoping they would include the baby section, maybe next time?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Hannahboo wrote:They stock them at our Tesco, they only started stocking them recently though when they did a lot of extension work and turned it in to a Tesco extra x

WSS

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm

I didn't realise it didn't include the baby section :( plus went to Tesco yesterday and no my store didn't have them. Going to keep my vouchers for now and hopefully there'll be more choice next time the 'double up' offer is on! Have ordered another Easyfit online instead for now.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 pm

twinkletot wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:They stock them at our Tesco, they only started stocking them recently though when they did a lot of extension work and turned it in to a Tesco extra x

WSS

It is rubbish isn't it, they do it at this time of year but don't include school clothing! :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat