hf1

Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 am

red_dwarf wrote:I have nb and smalls and I borrowed a medium from sarah to try on Oliver. The smalls fit the best. He can wear his nb as a day nappy without the zorb, but not as a night nappy anymore as the rise is too low. The smalls are perfect (we have 3) and he just fits in the med for a night nappy. Its a little loose arround the legs but doesnt leak so we can get away with it. I will be buying some mediums as I think we will get the most use out of them. Oliver was 16lb8oz when we got him weighed last week

He is quite long isn't he?? not sure if to get the newborn pre loved, its up for bidding, suppose I could always sell on..

I have photos of your sling for you hun xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am

charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:I have nb and smalls and I borrowed a medium from sarah to try on Oliver. The smalls fit the best. He can wear his nb as a day nappy without the zorb, but not as a night nappy anymore as the rise is too low. The smalls are perfect (we have 3) and he just fits in the med for a night nappy. Its a little loose arround the legs but doesnt leak so we can get away with it. I will be buying some mediums as I think we will get the most use out of them. Oliver was 16lb8oz when we got him weighed last week

He is quite long isn't he?? not sure if to get the newborn pre loved, its up for bidding, suppose I could always sell on..

I have photos of your sling for you hun xx

Does Stanley still fit his S OWWs? They are virtually the same size as NB PK All Hours. (see my post on the other thread). Just uploading pics now.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am

charlibunny wrote:
monsterm wrote:Puddlekins mediums are huge. Amelie was a good 12-14 mths before ours fitted her properly

I reckon I could get my 7 year old in my medium... shall I try?? :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Do do :hohoho: I think I might be able to get my almost 7 year old in there too. She has a tiny waist. Trying to convince her to let me will be a problem though

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 am

OK, here you go.

S All Hours and M OWW

S All Hours and S DnF

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

Thanks ever so much for that. I think I will buy a brand new small but guessing it might have leg gape as a M OWW has leg gape. He fits the S OWW crossed over but the rise is a little low.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

charlibunny wrote:Thanks ever so much for that. I think I will buy a brand new small but guessing it might have leg gape as a M OWW has leg gape. He fits the S OWW crossed over but the rise is a little low.

Not necessarily, Mia wears her NBs without any problems but we get some leg gape with S OWWs still (probably as one is front fastening whereas the other isn't)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:20 am

Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Thanks ever so much for that. I think I will buy a brand new small but guessing it might have leg gape as a M OWW has leg gape. He fits the S OWW crossed over but the rise is a little low.

Not necessarily, Mia wears her NBs without any problems but we get some leg gape with S OWWs still (probably as one is front fastening whereas the other isn't)

Just tried a Med on him... and the girls... omg I nearly peed my pants with laughter :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Newborn fitted ds2 to 3 months and small fitted ds2 to 4 months, I didn't find much size difference between the two.
We have some mediums now (he's 5 months), but my boys have always had bif fat chubby thighs. There did seem to be a big difference in sizing between the smalls and the mediums though.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat