Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:05 pm

OH DEAR :shock: sounds like you needed it though :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Oops - fell off the wagon

Postby nic1 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Yes the wagon is somewhat rickety at times!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Shall we all abandon it as i have to say i am not a terrible wagon monitor it has to be said!! lol :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

NNNNOOOOOO dont abandon the wagon, its the only thing that stops me from buying nappies - apart from the occasional blip the wagon has been very successful :lol: If you no longer want to be the monitor Nic I will do it - NO MORE NAPPIES FOR ANYONE UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY VERY VERY GOOD REASON!!

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 pm

eviesmummy wrote:NNNNOOOOOO dont abandon the wagon, its the only thing that stops me from buying nappies - apart from the occasional blip the wagon has been very successful :lol: If you no longer want to be the monitor Nic I will do it - NO MORE NAPPIES FOR ANYONE UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY VERY VERY GOOD REASON!!

Sadie xx

Ohhh yes you can be the monitor now Sadie if you want it. :lol: :lol: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 pm

scrunchkins wrote:I always seem to be running out of night nappies lately but I think that's because they go in with the other nappies and with the wet weather I haven't been washing them as often as I have loads of day nappies. I think the new nappy will make 4 but 1 of those is getting a bit small - mmm perhaps another purchase is in order :hohoho: .

Well while you are off, you may as well buy some more before you hop back on :hohoho: :twisted:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Annette wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:I always seem to be running out of night nappies lately but I think that's because they go in with the other nappies and with the wet weather I haven't been washing them as often as I have loads of day nappies. I think the new nappy will make 4 but 1 of those is getting a bit small - mmm perhaps another purchase is in order :hohoho: .

Well while you are off, you may as well buy some more before you hop back on :hohoho: :twisted:

I couldn't have put it better myself :hohoho: :hohoho: :twisted: :twisted:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat