hf1

WeeNotions SS or Blueberry SS

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

WeeNotions SS or Blueberry SS

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:31 pm

I want to buy a couple of new pockets and have narrowed it down to either 2 x WN ss o 2 x BB ss. I don't want to get one of each as I don't want the double hit on postage.

So what would you lot get in my position?

And, what's the sizing like on the BB ss? Are the similar to the WN?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: WeeNotions SS or Blueberry SS

Postby charliesam » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 pm

We have some of both, i would say bb are slightly bigger than wn. we have 2 small bb which sam is on the last row of poppers and probably do with the next size up- he is about 14lbs, but had it on today for 4 hrs with no leaks. we have 1 med wn ss which is not that much bigger and he is on middle set of poppers. Never had a leak either.

i think the bb has worn better and still looks as good as new despite been well used, also a better fit - my favorite nappy, but wn come a very close second and much more fun and personal if you design your own and get embroidery and even with that the price is similar. Not sure that helps!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 pm

I prefer the fit of BBs but think the WN pockets are more fun! I can't really compare the sizing as Summer is on the first setting of S and M BBs and S and M WNs though both the mediums are rather bulky and Jak only has BBs however they must be generous as Jak weighs a whopping 38 lb and is still only on the M setting of his L BB SS!!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:21 am

Ooh, tough one! I only have a one-size BB, tho dd wears it on the "large" setting - I'd imagine it's similar to a large SS BB? In comparison, the large Wee Notions look tiny!! But they're super stretchy, so they fit fine. Blueberry's are more generous in the bum, wider through the crotch... bigger all around, apart from the rise. I think they're also a little more trim. But it's true, the WN's are so fun!

Sorry, that probably wasn't so helpful - not sure what I'd pick either!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat