hf1

Someone give me a kick

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Someone give me a kick

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 pm

ok pippa's only been potty training for a week but three accidents later and she's completly dry during the day including her nap and does poo's on the potty as well. we have probably 50+ nappies and now need 7 a week, i've a pile of mediums she hasnt worn since january, someone motivate me to actually list them on classifieds. we're not having anymore children so seems daft to hang onto them, just cant bring myself to sell them. it took so long to build up our stash just feels wrong to sell them on, my baby is growing up :cry: :cry:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Someone give me a kick

Postby becky1978 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Sell all your mediums to meeeeee!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 pm

:hug: :hug: for you and your nappies

:yahoo: for Pippa & her PT!!

Just think of all the lovely things you could buy for (or yourself!) with the money from the nappies!!

Nudge nudge..... Was that mediums I heard you say??? :giggle:

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:26 pm

*pricks up ears* Mediums you said? Sell them, sell them. sell them :D :D :D

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Cj2011 wrote:*pricks up ears* Mediums you said? Sell them, sell them. sell them :D :D :D

Get in line honey!!! Me first!! Lol!!!
:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Lyndsay you better list them before there is war :hohoho:

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 pm

:hug: :hug: I think it's normal to feel like this, the nappies mean so much us it's hard to part with them. I feel exactly the same about my little boy's newborn and small nappies. I have some I definitely will not part with, even if there are no more babies in this house. But it's hard to realise they are growing up :hug: :hug: Maybe you should think of something really special for you or Pippa, and sell some of the nappies to fund this. I've been selling some stuff to fund an expensive wrap sling that I wouldn't have bought otherwise. It might be a bit easier if you have a special item in mind, and the nappies are used to fund that. If I were you, I'd allow myself to keep a few special nappies though, just for keepsakes. And most of all, enjoy the new phase in Pippa's life :wine: Sounds like she's doing incredibly well :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat