hf1

Its sods law really...

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Its sods law really...

Postby charlibunny » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:05 pm

I finally have 3 pocket nappies (ok so i would like 40 but hey....) and Molly STILL is having about 5 minging nappies a day so i cant use them in fear of staining!!

Thank god i got a load of Kushies AIO off freecycle, granted they are too small (size 1 :lol: ) but they will do for while she is in a poop mission. To top it all off i have her bug now :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Its sods law really...

Postby flutterby » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

I very much doubt your pockets will stain, mine are still spotless and coping with NB poo, if your really worried use disposable/ fleece liners, and if the did stain the sun would get it out!!

Sorry to hear you've caught her bug!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

When I had stain issues on pockets I was recommended nappisan and it worked really well!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Phebie has just got over a tummy bug too and her nappies were gross :? They stains all came out tho

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:20 am

sun is always a magic cure all for stains in our nappies - when we have it that is :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 am

Oh really? Here was me thinking my cute purple nappies woulld be brown stained!! She has wrecked 2 bamboozles and an Ella's house this week, and i only have two wraps to fit them aswell :(
I need some MONEY!!!
I cant find napisan anywhere, ended up getting mothercare nappy soak and leaving the minging nappies outside in a bucket in that!!

Sorry to be disgusting but its at the stage now where its not liquid poo, but the disgusting sticky stuff that wont even come off a fleece liner!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Paper liners over fleece is your answer to that... Isabelle rarely did poos that were easy to deal with in a nappy - tummy bug or not :roll:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks for that, just put her in a Bamboozle with a fleece liner wrapped in a paper liner :lol:
Molly *used* to do nice poops that rolled off, but not for a fortnight now :(

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat