hf1

Unisex colours

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Unisex colours

Postby katherinem » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:45 am

Hi, I'm going to get a onesize minkee weenotions pocket, with 'little reedie' embroidery (last name is reed!). Anyhow, I've got a little girl atm but want it to also go on a boy, if our next one should be one. Don't know what colours to get? I want the front and back 2 different colours but don't know which colours will go and will suit both boy and girl?

Any ideas, or have I confused you all?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Unisex colours

Postby charliesam » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:50 am

I have a purple one with a blue inside that is beautiful- but maybe better siuted for a boy! But purple would suit either sex but not sure what would go with it! Or how about palest green and blue. Or palest green/moss green and cream. Sam has a palest green with monster embroidery on, on his bottom at this very moment. He has just had breakfast and I can see him squeezing a poo out!

Good luck choosing, I always have several combos in my head for sam just in case i NEEDto buy one- at the mo I fancy a blue/brown with teddy bear embroidery or a moss green with strawberries but already have plenty of pockets! Also with 3 boys not much good at choosing for girls!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:25 am

I've got a purple and yellow, but I think a red and green would look great.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 am

I also have a purple and yellow one and both Phebie and William wear it. Also have a purple and green nappy and its looks good too.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:38 am

how about the orange gelato and cream, or purple and green, not sure I'd put the purple and yellow together as ones dotty, but that's just me, or how about a mocha and white cuddlesoft one, or purple and black, or cream and palest green, wow I'm full of ideas!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 am

I would say orange gelato, purple or mocha :D

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katherinem » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Ohhhhh, thanks ladies. Loads of great ideas - I'm off to have another look at their website, armed with all your ideas :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat