hf1

Hows this for a long lasting nappy!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Hows this for a long lasting nappy!

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Oliver is 8months old on the 19th. His very first nappy he ever wore was a beautifull autumn rainbow puddlekins (now little gumnut) Gues which nappy he is currently wearing and its not even on the tightest snaps :giggle: whoever said that buying nb nappies was a waist as they grow out of them quicky :giggle: And I bet it will last even longer when he is crawling properly as its the tightest on his thighs :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hows this for a long lasting nappy!

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Wow he must have skinny thighs! Mia's newborn PKs are on the loosest leg poppers. :lol: They're also a bit low rise too.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Louise wrote:Wow he must have skinny thighs! Mia's newborn PKs are on the loosest leg poppers. :lol: They're also a bit low rise too.

The leg poppers are on the last snaps, its a little loose arround the leg tho lol. the waist ones are second in on both sides. He has a teeny waist :giggle: but he is so long he is in 9-12m clothes. They drown him width wise tho :roll:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 pm

I had to leave the leg poppers undone on Isabel's small pk yesterday :cry: I need to try and fund some mediums now.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:18 pm

red_dwarf wrote:
Louise wrote:Wow he must have skinny thighs! Mia's newborn PKs are on the loosest leg poppers. :lol: They're also a bit low rise too.

The leg poppers are on the last snaps, its a little loose arround the leg tho lol. the waist ones are second in on both sides. He has a teeny waist :giggle: but he is so long he is in 9-12m clothes. They drown him width wise tho :roll:

Aah sorry, read it wrong. :oops: :lol: . Its funny how they are all different. Mia's is fine width wise, its the rise we have issues with.

justme123 wrote:I had to leave the leg poppers undone on Isabel's small pk yesterday :cry: I need to try and fund some mediums now.

:hug: Mia will be going into mediums soon too in some of her nappies. Fantastic excuse to do some shopping though. :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat