100%

Total votes : 1
My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

what to buy?

Postby Shevi » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:30 pm

so i have sold my g diapers, and an camo pocket that i've had for ages and cant get right with Boo, and 1 purple baby beehind nappy and now i must choose my next purchase!
so will it be
Couche cover or equivilant (Boos Rash seems to almost disappear in wool and reappears slightly in pockets...but cant fit clothes over what i have in wool)
fuzzi in all aboard print - sooo cute, had one on order, but then i saw...
new Mommys touch, and new summer 07 patterns, mmmmmmm and birth to potty, so fullfill every possible critea (poppers, cute and BTP)
so help me, shall i hold out for the MT's or splurge now?
Shevi

ps there is a new MT pattern that matches my changing bag soo well! gre=en and brown retro pattern, mmmmmmm

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:11 pm

I think if you splurge now you'll probably splurge again later when the MT prints are out! :wink:

I didn't vote - it's too hard a question! The train fuzzi looks so cute, but then the MT prints look good too. (I bought an old style MT from Babykind on sale - it seems to work well but not as neat a fit as fuzzis or Bumgenius. Have you tried them before?)

I also love my couche cover so much! Bought a new one recently as Matthew had outgrown his old one. I tend to use it with nothing on top around the house or in warm weather. They're definitely bulkier than PUL wraps but I know others have used them successfully under clothes.

Hmmmm hard decision!

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat