Swap not recieved?

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Swap not recieved?

Postby mudita » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi
Is there a moderator to talk to about a swap not recieved?
I sent my swap in September and the lady I swapped with forgot to post and went on holiday, and then said she would post early October and would let me know when she sent it...now it is late October and my PMs are not getting picked up and I never got a PM confirming it was sent. Not sure if there is another way to contact her??? Wasn't an expensive nappy, but would be nice to get mine in return.

Thanks

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Swap not recieved?

Postby Pinchette » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 pm

You can pm any of the mods I'm assuming.
Hope ths get solved.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Best thing to do is pm a mod , I can point you in the right direction if needed. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks--yes please, a point in the right direction would be great...

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm

@northernruth
ETA All mods have their name in turquoise and have a badge saying moderator under their name.
Last edited by scarlet on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 am

You can pm any mod, but the official rule I think is that you each paypal the other for the amount of the swap, so it can then be refunded once it arrives, or you have a route to claim back your money if it doesn't (so in effect then you have sold your nappy instead iyswim). Hope you get it sorted though.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 am

Hi,
I'm not sure if you have contacted another mod yet but if not send me through all the details of the swap etc and I'll have a look for you and stop the other person from having dealings with others until it is sorted.

I'd suggest putting a PP claim in if you still haven't received it and she has stopped communicating with you. If it was back in September then there is a 45 day limit so you must be getting close to that.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:38 am

Thanks all. Will send details. We didnt pp unfortunately. I will from now on though. Will send details later as am on phone. Thanks

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat