They've arrived!!!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: They've arrived!!!

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am

mabo wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:ooooooo very nice - how have you managed to sneak them passed dh, apart from obviously getting them sent to Holland!

:lol: I'm still in Holland... going back on Monday so with all the other washing that will need doing it will probably be a few days before he has a chance to notice them! :wine:

I do have some Muttaqins being sent over direct to the house and they might get there before I get home to intercept them :? :hohoho:

:hohoho: you are very naughty :hohoho:

flutterby wrote:Suzanne, Evil Cloth Nappy Temptress is a very fitting name, and to think your site used to confuse me, my back pocket wishes I had never looked at it long enough to realise how simple it is, BUT THEN, Summer's and Jak's bums just wouldn't be the same without you!!!

:oops: Thank you :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:55 am

mabo wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:ooooooo very nice - how have you managed to sneak them passed dh, apart from obviously getting them sent to Holland!

:lol: I'm still in Holland... going back on Monday so with all the other washing that will need doing it will probably be a few days before he has a chance to notice them! :wine:

I do have some Muttaqins being sent over direct to the house and they might get there before I get home to intercept them :? :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm

They really are stunning. I added Wee notions to my favourites and keep making imaginary nappies in my basket that i cant afford :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat