hf1

What is your fail safe nappy ?

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What is your fail safe nappy ?

Postby mudita » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm

BG Organic at the moment, or a flip with organic insert, nothing too fancy!

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Ours are probably Baba and Boo (especially poop) and bamboo pop ins (pee), though most of our stash (mainly BGs, easyfits, WNOS) are pretty reliable to be honest. X.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:57 pm

As Max is 3 in January and will be PTing soon I have been constantly pruning his nappy stash down and now he's in TB Easyfits V3 exclusively: stuffed with a PD and EP hemp booster as that is the only combo that will keep him dry for about 3 hours

My avatar
Lover
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lover » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:03 pm

A Flip with SD insert during the day and a Flip with both SD & Organic inserts for nights x

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

For fitteds it has to be a bamboozle stretchy with a trifold and ll booster. This will last for a long nap when coupled with a ll wrap. For a pocket/ ai2 type I usually go with the 1 and only wonderoo v2 we have. It is bomb proof!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Tweedlebum & Tweedlebee fitteds are just about perfect on Jake. He has, unfortunately, developed his sister's tendency towards being a heavy wetter, so some nappies in our stash just don't last - old style DnF's for instance. They used to be great on Bella, with a bit of extra stuffing, but Jake's so big there's no room, especially in the rise, to add anything extra :(

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm

A Thirsties hemp prefold in a flip wrap. That lasts us a looong time during the day :thumbsup:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Poppy's never been a heavy wetter, thank goodness! I always reach for Weenotions pockets (when we're going out) with greenkids bamboo inserts. She wears onesize, medium HR and large SR sidesnaps. :)

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 am

For Findlay it is his Little Gumnuts and his Bububebes.

For Iona it is the newborn sidesnap fitted nappies I bought from Beth that she made for Niamh (so LLS xs really) I loooooooove them as they are so absorbent and they suit Iona's shape really well. I would very happily have an entire stash of them for her they are that good!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat