hf1

BTP nappies - when did you start using the large setting?

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: BTP nappies - when did you start using the large setting?

Postby Slebro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:50 pm

DS is 8 months and 21 lbs and I have been a bit worried that he is already on the biggest size on every nappy he has (BG, tutto, BBOS, pop-in, easyfit). We have a gen-y classic large and the thighs are on the biggest popper. :shock: He'll slim down when he's moving about won't he?! :widesmile:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

about 5 months, but then DD is very long - I don't believe they are btp for all babies, so we sold most of ours and moved into fitteds at about 7 months.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Slebro wrote:DS is 8 months and 21 lbs and I have been a bit worried that he is already on the biggest size on every nappy he has (BG, tutto, BBOS, pop-in, easyfit). We have a gen-y classic large and the thighs are on the biggest popper. :shock: He'll slim down when he's moving about won't he?! :widesmile:

My tubs DS was in size large/2's and the large setting at 4 months an he's still on the same setting and pretty much the same waist settting as well at 27 months :giggle: it' like someone just stretched him.

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Slebro » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:17 pm

[/quote]
My tubs DS was in size large/2's and the large setting at 4 months an he's still on the same setting and pretty much the same waist settting as well at 27 months :giggle: it' like someone just stretched him.[/quote]

PHEW!!! :yahoo: Glad to hear someone else has a lovely round little one, my friend's children are all much much less, er... how can I say this? ... well, soft ... ( :hohoho: ) then my ds!

My avatar
ThreeDragons
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ThreeDragons » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:26 pm

all my bg and easyfits have been on largest setting for a while and DD2 is a not outrageously big 17lb at 6mo. Her waist is quite slim but for me it's more about the rise. I like them to go up quite high, loads of newer styles of nappy seem to be cut lower, or is it just my imagination? Newest fuzzibunz for example, fits and works great but in my head my baby should have her nappy on in an unfashionable Simon Cowell trouser style..

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 pm

think we changed pippas at about 2 years ish but then i could still just about squish her into a small itti bitti at that age, and she wasnt tiny she weighed about 26lb ish

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

ds1 at about 6 months but he was a chunk. ds2 isn't as chubby thighed so still a couple of poppers in on the legs, but rise wise been on large since about 4 month he has a very long bottom :lol: and thats despite being prem :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat