hf1

Nappyneeds

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Nappyneeds

Postby charliesam » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:59 am

Has anyone had problems with them or know if they are on hols? I ordered some bamboo baby beehinds on the 18th of aug before i realised they stopped colours! I got an order confirmation but nothing since, i have emailed them twice- no reply and rang several times- an answer machine! I just want to know if they have them or if not can i cancel them! Since then they have been taken off their website. I have used them before with no trouble. :cry:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Nappyneeds

Postby Annette » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 pm

I have ordered a Berryplush from them in the past and didn't have any problems with them. Seems odd that they haven't responded to you. Hope you get it sorted.

Can't believe they are stopping the Baby Beehind colours - they are gorgeous and natural is sooooo boring!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 pm

I've not bought from them before, but have tried to contact them before to ask about a specific nappy - it did take a long time to get a reply. However I do *think* there have been some health issues in the family...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:24 pm

I had a terrible experience with them, I ordered 4 BBs and waited 2 weeks nothing arrived so I emailed them, I heard nothing back so I emailed them again, to which the replied they would look into it for me, a week later still no nappy so I emailed them again, the next day I recieved 3 BBs and a free pair of babylegs, and a note saying one was out of stock and they should have it in a couple of days, a week later I finally got my last nappy! However despite a bad experience I do feel they are genuine and that you will always get what you order, eventually, I have ordered from them since through ebay ( may not have got it from them if I'd have realised it was them ) and had no problems and I'm currently waiting on a nappy from as it was a lot cheaper than anywhere else! So yeah not sure what I was saying there but I'm sure you get the jist! Oh and I've had a bamboo baby beehind from them, not that that makes any difference!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Ive ordered before, they emailed my order confirmation, then nothing - after about 10 days I emailed, they replied after a couple of days to say that one of the items I had ordered was out of stock and they were waiting on it all to come in before they sent it, I was able to change my order then to a different wrap that was in stock and it was posted that day. They are genuine, I think they just arent great with picking up emails or letting customers know that there will be a delay with their order. Keep emailing - or send them a message through their Ebay shop, they might pick up their messages from there quicker.

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm

i bought from there through ebay 24th august - no problems.
a few days later i put in a direct order - still waitin, emailed them got one back saying there was personal health issue, and would post out later, so i'll give till monday then get back onto them :|

let us know how you get on

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 pm

put an order in and had to wait ages after many emails she got back to me and my order finally turned up, she added some washable wipes and a spray bottle in free with the order. You will get your order finally, i think she must just order them after she receives an order from us :?

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 am

i've had a partial refund of what was out of stock, and an assurance of being posted today. She repeats there have been personal health issues the last couple of weeks and apologises for not picking up on all the emails - though i have always had a prompt reply. Hopefully everything will be sorted soon.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:16 pm

I had an email this AM to say they have not swaddlebees at the mo, will have somw in later this week and they will send the rest of my order out now!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat