hf1

Just discovered Flips.

My avatar
xSamanthax
Clothie
Clothie

Just discovered Flips.

Postby xSamanthax » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 pm

And OMG why have I not bought any of these sooner! I'm in love :hohoho: I bought one cover with some disposable inserts to try incase I didn't like them but I do! Now I just have to wait until I can buy some more (currently on a ban after spending over £100 in a week last week on BGv4s abnd Fuzzibunz :oops:)

Sorry bit of a pointless post just had to say I loved them :hohoho:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Just discovered Flips.

Postby KimmyM » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:20 pm

:giggle: glad you have found something that works for you. Have to say I don't really feel the love and am thinking of sending these to my Mum's for when she has them when j go back to work but j do know alot of people rav about them. I am however very excited to try the flip pull ups out (apparently) later this month.

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Mungo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Flips are fab, they're the ones I reach for first. They dry so quickly too.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 pm

I loved our flip with James. We had the organic cotton insert. Very absorbant!
But DH could never get a good fit with it.

Btp nappies don't suit Eleanor - so I sold on the flip cover, but I've kept the cotton insert as an extra booster/insert for pockets because it's soooo absorbant!

Glad you've found a nappy that works for you :wine:

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Flips just dont suit Chloe at all and leave red marks on her thighs - I'm not too keen on the boxy look of them either so it's fine for me! Loads of people love them though and it's always great when you find something that really works for your LO and you love.

I <3 out Grovias and FB Elites atm but am still searching for the 'perfect' nappy - I'm so hard to please! xx

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 pm

I love flips too, with the organic insert or a prefold. they also cover most of our fitteds perfectly :D

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Also love flips here too! unfortunately i didn't discover them with DD util she was 15 months but they were all we used for the last 7 months before PT. They're the only ones i'm gonna keep for future DC's x

My avatar
xSamanthax
Clothie
Clothie

Postby xSamanthax » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

The disposable inserts are horrible! they stink after one wee :shock: I got some MF inserts in the post though so im going to use them now :thumbsup:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:58 am

love them here too. i have never used them with the inserts they are meant to be used with. I use prefolds with them and at the moment they are mainly what we are using every day.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat