hf1

Upsy Daisy onesize

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Upsy Daisy onesize

Postby katherinem » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Has anyone tried on of these? I've been looking at the minkee ones and they look nice. Got one toddler who probably wont be in nappies too much longer and just found out I'm pregnant, so looks like the onesize is our best bet atm.

Thanks x

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Upsy Daisy onesize

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 am

I've not used one myself but they look the same as the weenotions onesize to me, could be wrong though.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:26 am

I have not tried Upsy Daisy but they do look nice. Perhaps you could try them and let us know what they are like? :wink:

My avatar
katherinem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katherinem » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:56 pm

Annette wrote:I have not tried Upsy Daisy but they do look nice. Perhaps you could try them and let us know what they are like? :wink:

Well it'd be rude not to now you've asked :hohoho:

I'll have to see what I can offer dh tonight in exchange for 15 pounds :shock:

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:33 pm

I bought 2 on saturday and they arrived yesterday - i bought the huckleberry gelato minkee and the raspberry slush minkee!

They look absolutely gorgeous!

Charlotte is 11 weeks and i have tried them on her and they fit very nicely! they have an extra small setting too which is just fitting Charlotte for now - but will be ideal on a newborn! I've just put one on Charlotte now so can let you know how well it lasts later.

I also have a weenotions onesize - but at the moment it doesn't fit well at all - the legs holes are too big - and i got soaked taking her down the stairs - will have to wait till she's a little bigger before trying that again!

The photo's below the raspberry slush is on the smallest setting and the huckleberry is on the second smallest setting

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Well I've just had that one on Charlotte for 3 hours with no problems at all!
This is usually her wettest nappy of the day - and though the inserts were almost sopping wet - there was no wicking at all and no hint of wetness on Charlotte at all!

Have to say - so far - i'm impressed! It was a really nice fit!!!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Cherylw wrote:I also have a weenotions onesize - but at the moment it doesn't fit well at all - the legs holes are too big - and i got soaked taking her down the stairs - will have to wait till she's a little bigger before trying that again!

Oh dear! I can add an extra row of rise poppers if you think it will help (it will make the legs smaller as well as the rise), if you want to do that pm me and I will give you my address :D

We are always trying to improve our products so if you have any feedback (positive or negative) we love to hear it: weenotions at weenotions dot co dot uk.

By the way your little one is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

S
:mrgreen:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:25 pm

They look great and Charlotte is gorgeous (great choice of name btw! :lol: )

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Ohh gorgeous and your little one.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat