hf1

suggestions please

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

suggestions please

Postby millercl_6 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:39 am

its connors birthday at the end of the mnth and want to get him a personlised nappy hes a heavy wetter and either a l or xl its only a night nappy im looking for hes only in minki huggle or slinki minki at nights as hes such a big wetter but any other suggestions welcome.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: suggestions please

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:01 am

Nappie by minki do lovely embroidery, you just need to phone or email and let them know what your lo is in to, i'm sure they will come up with somthing to suit his taste.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:50 pm

I have a personalised night nappy for Kayleigh. It is a standard minki. Their embroidery range seems to have increased recently, as I saw them doing Noddy and some other characters as well as the other things they use to do.

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:46 am

i have been thinking how about a charater nappie thomas from weedies and a wn wrap would a wn wrap fit over this or not?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:02 pm

How about a night notion and WN wrap set, both embroidered and personalised, would be lovely!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 pm

I would say to get in touch with micheala at minki and ask her about her embroiderys! She literally has hundreds so if you let her know the kind of thing you are looking for I'm sure she will be able to help!

She also does poppered minkis now (they are fab, my 2 get out of the velcro ones in a flash, the poppers are a little trickier for them, especially when put on backwards :hohoho: )

jan x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat