Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 am

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:Fab

Detailed Comments: I was very opened minded when I tried this nappy and to be honest wasn't expecting too much from it but after just one pre-wash went ahead and tired it overnight. I did add extra boosting (easy peasy hemp and a hourglass bamboo insert) and in the morning the nappy was hardly damp at all and Gracie's woolies had no moisture at all. These nappies are an excellent neat slim fit with good fitting round the legs. Ok so they are not the most exciting of nappies to look at but I will definatly be buying a couple more and might try my hand at dyeing them. Motherease Sandys in my opinion would be a great introduction to anyone looking into our wonderful world of cloth. :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Motherease Sandys - bamboo

Postby cherobanne » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 8
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 7

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

I've only used the xs size of this nappy - it is a lovely slim fit on a newborn. Good containment and very reliable. I think the side snapping makes it a trimmer fit but I found it more awkward to put on than a front fastening nappy.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 am

Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 5
Value for money: 8

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

These are lovely nappies. A nice trim fit that goes comfortably under all of my 1 year old's clothes. Much softer, slimmer and more absorbent than the cotton version in my opinion. However, they do literally take days to dry.
The side snap is ideal for Blake's shape as he has a slim waist but huge thighs - and the waist and leg fittings can be altered separately. Motherease Airflow and Wee Notions wraps are both perfect over them. They deserve a place in every nappy stash.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Reliability: 6/10
Absorbancy: 6/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 6/10

Overall Comment: Change bag nappy

Detailed Comments:
I was dissapointed with these, I had the cotton sandies and thought i would try the bamboo one but it hasent worked out for my son, i dont find them absorbant at all and although its stayed nice and soft and is cute and i like the fit...I just dont like the absorbancy and so we dont use it.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Absorbency: 9
Cuteness: 6
Drying Speed: 5
Value for money: 8

Overall comment: recommended

I love these nappies they are lovely and slim on my tiny baby (18lb @ 12months!) he is still wearing the small size in these on the smallest popper fitting! the are absorbent enough to last for 3 hours un boosted. there is however a problem getting some wraps to fit them, i found that nature babies, and baby behinds wraps fit really well over these!

The other thing is that like all bamboo nappies they take quite a while to dry!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews