Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 5/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:

This is the first ME0S nappy I have tried and I b0ught it as I have been trying 0ut vari0us bamb00 nappies. My review is based 0n the nappy 0n the largest setting (i.e. n0t small baby, t0ddler) and with the snap in b00ster.

I was pleasently suprised by the nappy, it is very slim and very abs0rbant. I tried it 0vernight last night and it is probably the best 0vernighter I've used. I b00sted as n0rmal and it was much drier than my bimble 0r stuffie c0me m0rning. Als0, I had n0 wicking through the fleece wrap 0nt0 the PJ's as it is very slim fitting. This has been a bit 0f an issue f0r us recently.

It is a bit expensive and due its sl0w drying nature y0u w0uld need a fair few f0r a newb0rn hence my ratings but it is a great nappy and I'm g0ing t0 buy m0re.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:15 am

I have 2 as Shevi was raving about them too :lol: I have been having quite a few MEOS days (I have either 8 or 10 cotton ones :oops: ) The only thing - not an issue just a mention is that to me they seem bigger to go round the waist - no worded that wrongly on the cotton I have to do up on the loosest poppers and on the bamboo its loosest one side and '1 in' on the other. Keep wondering if they will shrink but about 4 washes at 60 (I know not enough for bamboo, but we are using them). Swaddlebees OVOS are still the loosest round the tummy in my opinion if anyone needs a 'big tummy' nappy!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:42 pm

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 3
Drying Speed: 5
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 7

Overall: Recommended

i like these alot. very soft, very absorbant. i havent used them as btp tho, only in their bigger incarnation!!
the drying time is not too bad for bamboo as there is not ruffly elsatic bit (edges bound with jersey) they are also very slim, and can easily be boosted for nighttime.

My avatar
chocolatebrownie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chocolatebrownie » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 am

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 7/10

i have one of these nappies. i thought it was quite expensive for a plain nappy. but it does work well and we don't get leaks. i find it quite wide in the crotch but we can still use it. it dries pretty quickly for a bamboo nappy. i've only used it at the biggest setting. and i've never tried it for overnight.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews