Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:Fantastic

Detailed Comments: We have a gorgeous limited edition Oililly fabric Hollow Oak nappy and wrap. These nappies are fantastic. Today after only half an hour in a pocket nappy Gracie pooped so I had to change her into her HO, she was just wearing leggings and we didn't have a wrap or woolies with us. In total she was wearing the nappy for about 4 hours which included long ish periods of sitting down in the car and pram etc and there wasn't even a hint of dampness on it!!!! We have also used it over night with only a tiny bit of extra boosting again with great success. Not only do these nappies look gorgeous, they are relatively slim fitting, lovely and soft and super absorbent. They take a while to dry but not as long as some nappies we have. Emma's customer service is second to none. Slightly more expensive than some nappies but in my mind they are worth every penny and beautifully made. :D

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hollow Oak fitted day nappy

Postby clairelana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: gorgeous

Detailed Comments: I have 2 OBV hollow oaks both stunning nappies. Lovely fit on my chunky legged girl.
I put 8/10 for value for money only because they are quite expensive and I know some people won't pay so much for 1 nappy. I would say they are worth the bit extra though. scrummy yummy fluff. :mrgreen: I need more :babyrolleyes: :hohoho:
Recomended buy.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Wonderful/ beautiful

Detailed Comments: These and Jimmy Riddles fitteds make up the majority of our stash. They are wonderfully absorbant, not too bulky (but not really trim), dry faster than some of the other nappies we have and a uber reliable under wool. We have never had a leak from these.

As Kirsty says, with a little extra stuffing, these can easily be used as night nappies (and are quite frequently when DH doesn't manage to get the washing finished in time for bed :giggle: )

Yes, they can be expensive, but IMO, well worth the extra money.

I'd get more if I could :mrgreen:

My avatar
vonandiz
Clothie
Clothie

Postby vonandiz » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Cuteness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: The most wonderful nappy.

Detailed Comments: I have three of these nappies and they are by far the best fitteds we have used so far. I have three different prints and they all have the cute but funky factor (which I think is quite hard to find in boy colourways). They fit amazingly well on my skinny waist, chunky thighed son. They are the most absorbent fitted that we have come across and Noah can wear one for three hours without a wrap/wool easily. Although they are on the more expensive side, they are beautifully made and worth every penny - I'll definitely be buying more. Emma's customer service is fantastic too.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews