Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 7
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 9

Highly Recommended!

Nappy materials:
Outer: Plush organic bamboo velour gorgeously hand dyed to your specifications or left plain.
Flutterby nights have up to 13 layers of absorbent material, the body of the nappy is hemp and bamboo velour and the trifold booster is 2 layers of bamboo fleece and the extra lay in booster is 2 more layers of bamboo fleece topped with either microfleece or bamboo velour.

Comments:

First Thoughts:
The nappy looked quite wide in the crotch compared to other night nappies i have but once it was on it fitted perfectly :) The fabric was very soft and the dying was very unique, a big hit so far!

Positives:
I like the fact that you can have them custom dyed in so many colours and techniques and Hanna's customer service is second to none.
I like the fit on my daughter and the fact that after 11 hours it was still dry on the outside. I class my LO as a medium/heavy wetter so it impressed me as other night nappies i have tried are sodden come morning!
I like that they are organic and natural, this means the fabric is more breathable and better for your LO's skin as well as being eco friendly as the materials used are not 100% man-made :D
Im pleased that they are WAHM made and supporting british WAHMs also they are individually made and there is alot of care that goes into making each one.

When my daughter wore it she looked very comfortable, it fitted well and it lasted all night with the boosters provided with it! When drying, this nappy took a while to dry but not any longer than my other night nappies - i like the fact the boosters fold out to aid drying time!

Negative:
The custom slots are hard to come by at the moment but i believe more will be available soon :D They are a tad pricey but not when you think of all the work that goes into these

Overall:
A very well made nappy that performs over and over again! The going rate for these second is very good so you can easily sell on and make alot of your money back! You definitely need atleast one of these in your stash!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Flutterby Fluff nights

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Reliability:10
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 8
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 9

Highly Recommended!

I managed to get my grubby mits on one of Hanna's much coveted night nappies and I love it. It is soft and squishy, looks fab and for a night nappy isn't really bulky at all. I bought Gracies new but pre loved so didn't choose the colours but that aside it looks gorgeous. It is the only night nappy that I have that I don't need to add any extra boosting to, Gracie has started to wee a lot more at night and the nappy is only really just a bit damp on the outside even when impatient me had only pre-washed it once.
All natural materials mean that it is great for your lo's skin and the nappy has stayed lovely and soft even when it was dried on holiday in the Hot Spanish heat!!!
I personally don't mind paying the bit extra (£20) for one of Hanna's nappys as they are custom made and given the amount of work and cafe that goes into making them, I think they are good value for money.
overall FFN's get a great big :thumbsup: from me and Gracie

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews