Review Babyshape muttaquin

Postby charlibunny » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Reliability:7/10
Absorbency: 7/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 7/10

Overall Comment: Beautiful trim nappy but very low in the rise!!

Detailed Comments:
I bought this nappy direct from muttaquin baby. It was listed as a medium (no mention of babyshape at all). When it arrived I went into a panic and E-mailed muttaquin saying they must have sent me a small with a medium label. I soon found out i was mistaken and i did infact have a medium!! To be fair, i put it on sophie and it really did stretch out quite big!! It was a lovely trim fit, and very very cute! It was too low slung for my liking, but i am a fan of the higher rised nappy.
It comes with a snap in soaker that has two seperate parts sewn together. I believe these are hemp jersy topped with organic cotton velour. The nappy is also lined in the same soft, squishy colour coodinating velour!!
They are not too absorbant, but alot more than what you would expect for such a neat trim nappy. They would not be suitable for the heaviset of wetters but fine for any other baby!!
The outer knit prints are to die for... with SO many to choose from! They are expensive if not bought when on sale, but for a nice fluffy treat they will do well :giggle:

So all in all, lovely pretty slim nappy but extremly low rise, so don't be shocked if you think you have recieved a doll's nappy like i did!! :hohoho:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews