Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 9/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

One-size!!!

I was very very lucky to get my hands on a brand new Puddlekins night nappy. I think You can request what they are made of but as mine was bought off someone who bought the wrong colour I didn't choose. Mine is made from BV and bamboo fleece i think!? There are two lay in soakers that appear quite thin but once washed they feel much thicker and I could tell they were made of many layers of squashy bamboo. My first impressions were how amazingly beautiful and well made the nappy was, how soft and very slim it was too. I was very worried about it lasting as a night nappy as i have a very heavy wetter!! On the first time I used it on Sophie I boosted it with 2 hemp boosters and was amazed how slim it was still. It lasted the night and was bone dry on the outside. After its first wash i used it again with only 1 hemp booster, and yet again it was bone dry... after 12 long hours!!
On the next use (2 washes) I Will more than likely use this nappy with no additional boosters as i am confident it will last the night! The drying time is no more than your standard BV day nappy as the lay in soakers are separate
This has to be the slimmest, best fitting night nappy we have ever tried, and i have tried almost every brand!! The great thing is that with it being one-size, if you bought one early enough then it would last from birth to PTing so the high cost of the nappy would be justified! Although this is the most expensive nappy I have ever purchased at over £21 i think if i had the money I would order another at the drop of a hat.
I have ordered from Puddlekins before and Emma is a lovely lady and tried her very best to meet all your requests, however silly they may be.
The wait time is quite long but I assume this is through high demand!!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews