Tots Bots Bamboozle

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 6
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 7

Overall comment: Recommended

This was our main size 1 nappy for DS and we bought more in size 2 when he outgrew them. They were reliable and very absorbent. However, I found that he outgrew the nappy well before the upper weight estimates. We had the applix version and sometimes couldn't get a great fit. Also, they did take a reasonably long time to dry.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Review Tots Bots Bamboozle

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Cuteness: 6
Drying Speed: 8
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 10

Overall comment: Very functional

These are fantastic for what they are, we have the poppered version, they were only £4.99 from amazon hence great value, the fit is fantastic and they are one of the fastest drying bamboo nappies I've tried! The aborbency isn't quite enough for my super soaker, but with a little extra boosting they are FAB, and still very slim!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Reliability: 7
Cuteness: 7
Drying Speed: 4
Slimness: 6
Value for money: 8

Overall comment: Good standard nappy. We use these mainly at night as prefer pockets in the day. Easy for dp to use and contain newborn poo well. Biggest downside is they take AGES to dry :( even with over an hour in the dryer.

My avatar
FUZZIFAN
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby FUZZIFAN » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Cuteness: 5
Drying Speed: 3
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 8

Overall: Good workhorse nappy, but take aagggeess to dry :waiting:

I've got the original ones which are quite boring to look at. They work well and hold quite a lot, no leaks here so do what they are supposed to. Unfortunately the drying time means you either need more nappies or they need tumbling. Having said that they are very easy to booster and make good night nappies in my experience. They are trim un-boostered so great under clothes. Good snug fit with these.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Manufacturer: Tots Bots

Nappy Name: bamboozles

Type of Nappy: Fitted

Fastener : Velcro

Material: Bamboo

Size: 2

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 6/10
Slimness: 6/10
Value for money 10/10

Overall Comment:
Highly Recommended

Pros: They are recommended for 18lbs to 35lbs however we have used them from about 12lbs because if you fold over the aplix they can be nippa'd to fit smaller babies :wink: This makes them really good value for money IMO as will be used from 4 months to toddlerhood.

These are very absorbent and are currently used as our staple night nappy and so far they are more successful than "proper" night nappies we have tried. I will be using them as a daytime fitted too as my bubs grows into them. We have never had a leak of poo even BF explosions so very reliable!

I think they are lovely and soft, whilst plain i still think they are cute. My ideal combination is with a wool wrap :lol:

Cons:
They are quite bulky too but for overnight this doesn't really matter. They do take a while to dry but not as long as other bamboo nappies I have tried, because there is a sewn in liner which folds out and a booster which is taken out for drying. Its worth the extra drying time to have such a reliable nappy. I will be using them as my bubs grows and saving them for the next one :giggle:

My avatar
sammijayne
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sammijayne » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Size 2
Reliability: 8
Absorbancy: 3
Cuteness:8
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 6
Value for money:8

Overall Comment: *
Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:
i love these nappys. the colours are really great, its a shame the only wrap that comes in the sets are boring of white. they a are not absorbant enough on their own by far but i always put them with a GK bamboo. i get a great fit with the nappy but iv found that the only wrap i can use with the is the tots bots, where the side of the wrap covers the inside of her leg completly. iv used a different wrap and she has had really raw legs from only a couple of hours ( thats even with a WN wrap witch are really chunkie aswell. but overall they are really reliable and i would recomend them!

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Size 2
Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness:8
Drying Speed: 5/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money:9/10

overall a good buy

I love my bamboozles - although if given the choice i do prefer my little lambs but the bamboo is so soft and silky and yummy!! mine are white and poppered i think im maybe one of the only people who likes aplix nappies better than poppers!!
they are long to dry but are very absorbant and slim fitting. I do find that im forever losing the snap in booster after washing though!!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews