Review Little Kiwi Baby Shop - Kiwi Quick Flip

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Review Little Kiwi Baby Shop - Kiwi Quick Flip

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:59 am

Review Little Kiwi Baby Shop - Kiwi Quick Flip. Innovative wham nappy let us know what you think!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:26 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 5/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: I bought a midnight blue quick flip (wanted 2 colours but couldn't decide, may should have let Cat do it for me!!!) and I really like it, its beautifully soft terry, lovely and thick and absorbant and cuddly. I think the design is really clever, simple but a great idea to cut drying time. I ahve tried this nappy at night and I think its nearly as absorbant as a huggle, I certainly didn't boost it anymore and we had a 12 hour night no problems. Its slightly chunky on my baby at the moment in the day, but I don't mind that and use fluffles and now this in the early morning when he is still in pj's as I think its nice to have a cuddly bum then. SAying that its probably slimmer than a fluffle (and more absorbant lol). I think we will have a seriously long amount of use out of this nappy, its got loads of room to grow and is really well made out of very good quality terry, on par with huggle terry I'd say. Can't wait to have a new baby so I can get a tiny one lol!! I only wish there was a fleece option for those of us that love fleece lined nappies and to make night stuffing easier.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:57 pm

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: 10
Cuteness: 8 (the fairy baby look!)
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 7
Value for money: 9

Overall: Highly Recommended

My Favourite all time nappy!!! i have a couple of bamboo one which we used for nights for ages. super absorbant, containment is brill, they dont take as long to dry as other bamboo nappies as the unfold to 2 layers, but some wetness does get caught in the elastic. very slim for a nappy of its absorbancy. i love the way you can fold it differently, and used it folding inside out for maximum containment for tummy bugs. easy to boost (i used to pop in inbetween the layers) and to fold for you own preference of use.
i love it.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Review Little Kiwi Baby Shop - Kiwi Quick Flip

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!!

Detailed Comments:
I love these and used them soley as night nappies for my daughter, their clever design inside means that there are lots of layers of the nappy but when it comes to washing they flap out like butterfly wings allowing the nappy to dry much faster than anything else with that many layers!! Brilliant! Its also easy to boost them if you need to by slipping a hemp booster or whatever you want to use between the 'wings' inside the nappy! :mrgreen:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews