Postby Annette » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:25 pm

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 9
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 9

Overall comment: Highly recommended

I actually prefer these to my Bamboozles in terms of the shape. They are slightly slimmer fitting. Bit cheaper than Bamboozles too I think.

However, there are a couple of downsides compared to the Bamboozles - the colours aren't as good and my blue one is now a light grey colour and the booster is not sewn in so has a tendancy to get lost in the wash or fall out when you pick up the nappy.

Annette

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:02 pm

Bambineo nappies (formerly called Wham Bamboo)

Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 6

These are my favourite of my 2 parters. They are better than bamboozles because they hold their shape better, have better washing tabs on the aplix fastenings, and have a seperate booster (so they can dry that little faster). They are also cheaper than bamboozles.

The downside is that a bamboo nappy will take longer to dry than a pocket nappy. The colours can also fade, so my blue one looks like a natural colour, and my pink ones aren't as bright as when I first bought them. However when they are covered by a wrap, then you don't notice that feature.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:30 pm

Bambineo nappies (formerly called Wham Bamboo)

Reliability: 4
Absorbancy: 5
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 5

Overall comment: nothing special!

I'm not a great fan tbh!

I found they look cute due to the slimness of them, but that was also their downfall! the leaked poop everytime, without fail! and they are not as absorbant as my bamboozles!

I sold the ones I had and will definately not be buying any more of them!

jan x

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Review Geobel Wam Bamboo

Postby cherobanne » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:26 am

Geobel Wam Bamboo (now Bambineo / Bambinex)

Absorbancy: 8

I have the size 2 nippa version of these. As the booster is removable they're not overly bulky on my 6 week old, they also still fit my 2 year old well. They've washed well (I have the unbleached version). We haven't had any leaks or poo escapes. They're not the cutest nappy but a very useful one to have in your collection.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews