hf1

Weenotions Northern Lights Sidesnap Fitted Review

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Weenotions Northern Lights Sidesnap Fitted Review

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Steph's review has been placed in the reviews section on the main site, here is the link:

http://www.clothnappytree.com/review.php?article=13
Last edited by Velvetsteph on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Northern Lights - Weenotions sidesnap fitteds

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:53 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:36 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: I love this nappy. It is so cute and a beautiful fit on Lockie. I got an extra bamboo booster for it. It would have lasted fine without but it makes it one of the most absorbant shaped nappies we have as well as one of the slimmest. It lasts ages. Ours has a velour inner which is so soft. I really need to have more of these.

Fab Fab nappy, everyone needs one. :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Drying Speed: 8/10

I got mine the other week, had gone down in price so snapped it up. Fits really well, the extra popper was put on FOC and very good customer service as always. The extra booster i since decided to get came today, only purchased so i don't have to use some of my pocket boosters for it, it now as it's own. Not tried with extra booster being used yet, will try out tomorrow. :D
Last edited by nic1 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 am

Drying Speed: 4/10

Overall Comment:Fantastic

Detailed Comments: One of my favourite fitteds, I love them, they will last overnight on my LOs and are so slim and gorgeous, my only qualm is that the are one of my slowest drying nappies, but that wouldn't stop me getting more! The customer service from weenotions is fantastic, and they are always very accomodating to your needs!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Reliability: 9
Absorbancy: 9
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 5
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 9

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

I have one with a limited edition cotton outer. Very cute nappy, lovely neat fit. Customer service from Weenotions excellent too. Quite slow to dry but I don't mind as it's a great nappy in every other way. Fantastic choice of fabrics for outer and I love that you can get a matching wrap too. I wouldn't have a lot of these as they're quite expensive but it's definitely worth saving up for 1 or 2! Buying a plain bamboo Northern Lights would be more economical - not quite as cute though.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Reliability: 8
Absorbancy: 7
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 8
Value for money: 6

Overall comment: Nice, but not my favorite :oops:

I like these, but I'm not quite as excited about them as most people seem to be (sorry!). They're not as absorbent as some of my other nappies (of equal or greater slimness), and I find them just a little wide/bulky between the legs - BUT I know some people prefer a bit more bulk in the wet zone, so that's really a matter of personal preference. I think the drying time is fine, doesn't seem particularly slow to me! And as with all WNs, the customizability is great.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: 9
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

I have one with the Butterfly wings limited edition cotton outer, its GORGEOUS and fits my DD very well, its slim and very absorbent. The customer service from Weenotions, as always, is second to none. I rave about their pockets SO much and now i can rave about their fitteds too! Quite slow to dry but I don't mind, just an excuse to buy more so i have enough :giggle: .

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: 10
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: Wonderful

I had two made with my own hand-dyed bamboo velour for outers, and the customer service from Suzanne was fantastic. The nappies are beautifully stretchy and a great fit. The inserts can be folded at the front for extra absorbency in the wet zone. These are fantastic nappies; I can't recommend them highly enough.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews