Size: M

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments: Dunk n Fluff fitted are side-snapping nappies made by a US WAHM available in two styles - turned & topstitched and serged. Both styles have hidden snaps. Ours have BV inners with a full hidden layer of bamboo fleece. They also have a snap-in soaker made from BV that folds out for quick drying as well as a lay-in booster consisting of two additional layers of bamboo fleece.

Dunk n fluff nappies fit my DD perfectly and are highly absorbent despite being so trim fitting. They come in a variey of cute knit and cotton prints and you can even have a hand dyed BV outer for a little extra cost. These nappies easily last my heavy wetting daughter 3 hours and not only are they beautiful to look at they are lovely and soft too. Despite having 8 layers of bamboo once the nappy is put together it dries very quickly. I have 2 DnFs and another 5 on the way we love them so much!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Review - Dunk n Fluff fitted

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Manufacturer: Dunk n Fluff
Nappy Name: Dunk n Fluff
Type of Nappy: Fitted
Fastener: Side snapping T&T
Material: BV and bamboo fleece inner, knit print outer
Size: M

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbency: 10/10

Overall Comment: Absolutely fantastic

Detailed Comments: These nappies are so slim fitting, but soooo thirsty. Bella is an extremely heavy wetter, but these will last her for a good 3 hours. The fit is fabulous.

They are also very quick drying as the snap-in soaker opens right out.

The choice of prints available is fantastic and working with Tami, the WAHM in charge of the business, is always a pleasure.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Dunk and Fluff Review

Postby choccylisa » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 am

Manufacturer: Dunk and Fluff
Nappy Name: Fire Engines Fitted Day Nappy
Type of Nappy: Fitted T&T
Fastener: Side snapping
Material: Cotton outer, Bamboo fleece hidden layer, Bamboo velour inner.
Size: Large

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10

Overall comment:
Fabulous!

This is my first Dunk and Fluff and I've fallen in love! I bought it preloved in excellent condition to try as my son has a small tummy and chunky thighs. I love the fact I can popper the stomach on different settings to the legs so it fits him really well. The inner is lovely and soft, and I love the fact you get a double snap in soaker made of two layers of bamboo velour and two layers of bamboo fleece as well as a bamboo fleece doubler as my son is quite a heavy wetter and this lasts him 3 hours easily.

The added bonus is Dunk and Fluff do some lovely prints for boys, I have found it quite hard to find nice boys ones anywhere. They also hold their value, and although the print slightly fades on the outer as washing continues, the inner is still lovely and soft. It is definitely my favourite fitted and have just got a bamboo velour tie dyed one too.

No negatives at all, just wish I'd found them sooner. Will be buying some more!

My avatar
hedgehoggy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Dunk n Fluff fitted review

Postby hedgehoggy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 am

Manufacturer: Dunk and Fluff
Nappy Name: Superheroes/Curious George/Snoopy
Type of Nappy: Fitted T&T
Fastener: Side snapping
Material: Cotton outer, Bamboo fleece hidden layer, Bamboo velour inner.
Size: Medium

Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall comment:
A great starter for those who want to try fitted nappies

I ordered 4 due to seeing so many cloth addicts raving about the quality of these and Tami helped me through the process of choosing inners, size and absorbency. They arrived and without prewashing these, we tried them on through the night and they were fabulous despite my LO being a heavy wetter! The choices of pattern/material/size were great and I felt completley in control of what my LO was wearing.

Tami has also made us clothes and they are amazing - seriously :cool: We even have a lot more on order and have ordered clothing for the boys' xmas presents :babyroll: Top notch WAHM

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews