hf1

Weenotions Night Notions Review (old style)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Weenotions Night Notions Review (old style)

Postby Annette » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:14 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 7/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment:Get one!!

I took the plunge last night, having only pre-washed it once. Fully expecting some dampness this morning, but no, not a sign. Charlotte slept 7pm until about 7.15am and despite being very heavy and wet, it had not travelled at all through her woolly shorts.
The fit is great - I have had problems with the fit of night nappies, as once you boost them I find the front gapes and Charlotte sleeps on her front = leaks! The side snap give a lovely fit.
I found it quite bulky but then it is a night nappy so to be expected. The great things was that I didn't have to add anything to it, which I always have done with previous night nappies.
They are quite expensive (especially if you get drawn into the limited edition cotton covers on offer like me ) but well worth the money as they are so reliable and I can see the large size lasting a child a long time.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Review - Night Notions

Postby caeganol » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:16 pm

Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

I agree with Annette, they are the best, I am thinking of getting some more but we are off night nappies at the moment as R has got a rash.

Changed nursery and I hope things settle enough for us to get the rash problem out so we can use the night nappies. R has come home from nursery with a abrasion on the rt cheek twice. When I sent him in the morning there was no rash. Are they cleaning or scrapping the bum.

I agree the Night notions are the absolute best in night nappies. Suzzanne I will be ordering some more so you better count me in for that cmpetition, need girly nappy for a friend too.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Cuteness: 8/10

Overall Comment: Fab nappies!!!!

My avatar
Lexi21
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lexi21 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 am

My fave night nappy so far...we have a bamboo outer and insert with fleece inner and has been bomb proof covered in a ME airflow for my heavy wetting 7 month old! Very impressed and so lovely made!

My avatar
sarahbiles
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sarahbiles » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

I love my night notion so much that i have ordered another 2. My combination is bamboo outer, fleece inner and bamboo insert - which is probably why i've marked it lower for the drying speed - takes about 2 1/2 days on the airer (if anyone knows of a faster way to dry these without tumbling - please let me know :lol: . I'm determined not to tumble these as i've found some bamboo to shrink a little before and touch wood this hasn't happened as yet. The side snap is a fantastic fit - it looks so neat on her - no gapes or anything. Not too bulky with my favourite weenotions wraps over the top either.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Absorbancy: 9/10

They are a FAB night nappy! Good fitting, easily boosted, fleece lined and cute! Buy one!!!! Only downside is a little pricey but its worth it.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 am

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: 10
Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 6
Value for money: 10

Overall - An excellent night nappy

I love my noight notions, they are fantastic, a little bulky but that is to be expected with a night nappy, up until recently I would have said they were pricey but having since started buying fabric, they are by no means pricey, for the amount of fabric involved they are excellent valure for money, we only have 2, this is simple because they are too absorbent for my LOs as they are quite light night wetters, but you can always adjust the absorbency so we don't have unneccesary bulk if they are too absorbent!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Cuteness: 8
Drying Speed: 6
Slimness: 5

Overall - Love them

These are the only night nappies I have ever found which can cope with my extremely heavy wetting DD. I do add some boosting on top of the supplied insert, but the pocket is more than big enough to take it. My DD definitely resembles a weeble at bedtime!!

Definitely recommended.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Cuteness: 9
Drying Speed: 7
Slimness: 9

Overall comment : Brilliant.

We have been using these this week as Amber is sleeping through the night - she is too small generally for these nappies but with all the boosting there are no leaks and she is a heavy wetter for her age (2 months). They are Very cute with the limited edition outers - i have 2 of these, 1 with a matching wrap - they are lovely - was thinking of ordering 1 more :giggle:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews