hf1

Weenotions Night Notions Review (old style)

My avatar
vonandiz
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Review - Night Notions

Postby vonandiz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall - Brilliant!

This was the first night specific nappy that I bought and I suspect that it will be the only type that I'll buy as it's fantastic. They are so absorbent and combined with a wool cover we have never had a leak (even on a 12hr night). The fit is excellent and it fits my skinny legged chunky thighed son really well. There are so many beautiful embroideries and a lovely choice of fabrics to pick from. Suzanne (from WN) is always happy to help and offers great customer service. :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Review - Night Notions

Postby littlesez » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 am

Manufacturer; Weenotions
Nappy Name; Night Nappy
Type of Nappy; fitted
Fastener ;side snap
Material ; Bamboo terry
size ; medium

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comments: I know it may sound strange to review an older style of a nappy but if like me, you buy mostly preloved nappies this may prove very useful :D I haven't tried a new style so can't compare and I am assuming they have only improved it :-? BUT I can only say this my fave night nappy so far.......

Postives
I have 3 of these, preloved as always :oops: I especially like the shape and fit of the nappy similar to the wn pockets which i also love!. What i like most about these nappies though is how reliable they are and really that is the most important factor in any nappy. Everything stays where it should be even with my unbeleivably wriggly baby ( I mean seriously she sleeps in some very strange positions) :hohoho: Containment is brilliant even my poorly baby explosions :babyrolleyes: There is a large insert with an additional smaller one which poppers on. I fold this one into 3 to make a nice think pad for the wetzone as recommended by the lovelies at CNT :cnthug: Therefore creating a fantastically absorbent night nappy. My woolies are dry using wnnn, which is ultimately what have been hoping for as i dont like PUL wraps, all they need is a quick freshen up on the line yay!

Continuing on with the positives :D Its a nice snug fit and therfore trim, the inserts unfold and pull out for washing and drying so not taking too long to dry, not the fasted drying nappy but worth it for the fab absorbency. I have one plain, one patterned and one embriodered. Obviously the plain one isnt as cute but then that would be cheaper so it depends on individual preference. It is nice to have a cute nappy but at night no one really see it :giggle:

negatives
erm................... may possibly be able to think of some in the future if compared to more nappies but right now no negatives to report :shock:

VERDICT; Highly Recommended MY BESTEST NIGHT NAPPY!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappy Reviews