Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: New-Style Weenotions slim Side Snap Pockets

Postby littlesez » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Manufacturer; Weenotions
Nappy Name; weenotions sized pocket
Type of Nappy; pocket
Fastener ;side snap
Material ; various and if i am honest i am not sure :oops: Think its minkee lined with PUL inside?
size ; medium

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy : N/ A really because depends on the inserts but 8/10 with PD!
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 10/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comments: this my fave nappy so far....... and i am glad i tried it with lots of different inserts because i have now found my perfect combination which is weenotions sized nappies and pettite desous bamboo inserts, perfect fit and lasts 2-3 hours which is good for us :D

Postives
I have 5 of these, preloved as always :oops: They have never let us down and this to me is the most important factor for a nappy. There are so many good things to say though. I especially like the shape and fit of the nappy on my bubs and she has been wearing them for a while now and has changed from a skinny legged little thing to a chunkier thigh babe :giggle: I think this is due to them having two rows of snaps. I can tighten the top row to fit her skinny belly and have the bottom row on a looser setting. I also like the fact there are 4 snaps on each row too ITS JUST A FABULOUS FIT

Continuing on with the positives :D they are all incredibly cute and scrummy, soft and gorgeous. A reallly trim fit and they are so easy to wash, they dry in the tumble ddrier in no time or even just a few hours in the airing cupboard. I tend to just have to wipe the moisture off the inside and thats it!

negatives
I suppose they are expensive if you get them new but not really a negative because they are good value as your getting a top quality nappy, i have read so many times about the fab customer service too. One day i will stop being so tight and fork out for a custom one :twisted: And you can get them preloved as lots of people like weenotions

VERDICT; Fabulous MY BESTEST POCKET

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews