Material - PUL outer poly print
Size - medium

Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness 9/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10

I got this from cheeks and cherries for £13 and a free mini wet bag in matching print to keep it in :giggle:
the style is simular to itti bitti but the crotch area is slightly wider for containment, there is also a ridge along the inside leg too contain the poop!
They have a main body and two lift out sewn in flaps for drying, they are very absorbant for size last us about 3-4 ish hours at her most wet period she is a :bf: 6 week old at the mo she is a power widdler too with explosive poops!
these are the closest too a disposable I have tried, if they had more patterns available in uk id swap my itti's for these in a heartbeat!
these are slimmer than an ittit too quite a low rise but i like this lots of growing room without gaping on her legs,
overall excelent.

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Bambooty

Postby squidsin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Manufacturer - Bambooty
Nappy Name - Easydry/Easyprints
Type of Nappy - AIO
Fastener - Front fastening poppers
Size - comes in s/m/l

Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

My new favourite nappy!

I've got an easydry and an easyprint, the difference being that the absorbent bit on the easy dry flaps out so it dries quicker, whereas it's sewn into the easyprint, which literally goes on like a disposable.

Pros: Super-easy to use, super value for money, super-absorbent. My son fell asleep in his easyprint the second time I put it on him (so it had only been washed once) and it lasted the whole 4/5 hours without a leak! My husband and childminder are very happy with the fact there are no extra 'bits' to the nappies - you just stick them on and go. As for me, I love both nappies. They're high in the rise, so a good fit on my long, big baby, and the prints are really cool and classy; I've got red stripe and transport, but am thinking of trying for a little girl baby so I can get the strawberry print - if only us TTC mamas got to choose the sex!

Cons: The problem with the easyprint is that, because of the absorbent bit being sewn in, it can get a bit smelly if you leave it to fester in the nappy bucket for a couple of days, so it needs to be one of the last ones you grab before doing a wash. For me, that gives the easydry the edge.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Manufacturer - Bambooty
Nappy Name - Easyprints-non flap out
Type of Nappy - AIO
Size - comes in s/m/l

Absorbancy: 9/10
Cuteness 10/10
Drying Speed: 5/10
Slimness: 19/10

This is the closest to a disposable that I have found for slimness. The print I have is gorgeous. The nappy inself is super absorbant but the fact it can't come apart or even turn inside out hinders the drying somewhat. I am using the large size on my 10.5month old and although he is too small for it going from the manufacturers sizing we have had no problems with leaks or leg gape. I have though had wing droop issues but I cant be sure this is not due to my sons size.

Pros: Easy to use, popper fastening so stays newer looking longer, cute mini wetbag, great value and excellent containment.

Cons: Cant be boosted easily, drying takes a long time and no cross over tabs for skinnier babies.

My avatar
katyt
Clothie
Clothie

Postby katyt » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Manufacturer: Bambooty
Nappy Name: Easy Dry
Type of Nappy: AIO (All In One)
Fastener: Poppers
Material: PUL coated polyester
Size: Medium

Absorbency: 8/10
Cuteness: 6/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall: Highly Recommended

I love these nappies! So many clever design features! My little boy had an undiagnosed lactose intolerance causing extreme diarrhoea, and this is the only nappy that has contained it! They have a double leg gusset to contain explosive poo fantastically, along with being elasticated along the back and legs to ensure a perfect fit.

The fastening is poppers, which won’t wear as quickly as aplix making the nappies stay in fabulous condition for longer. They are also an extremely easy to use design, they just go on like a disposable. Most definitely dad/babysitter/nursery proof!

They are unbelievably slim, I’ve had people not believe he’s wearing cloth when wearing this nappy as through clothes it is impossible to tell.

You also get a free small wetbag included in the price, perfect for storing 1 bambooty while out and about.

In my opinion the only downsides to this nappy is the limited range of prints available and the fact that they’re named Easy Dry, however, don’t dry all that fast in my opinion. For example I put them on the line at 9am this morning, brought them in at 8pm and they still aren’t dry so have been placed over the radiator. The weather was good today too and my Itti AIOs were dry.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Manufacturer - Bambooty
Nappy Name - Easydry
Type of Nappy - AIO
Size - medium

Cuteness 9/10

Must Have!

Bought the one with the owls for Isis and it's a very good fit.
I washed the nappy once, because she poop'd in it directly the first time :giggle:.
We where out today and she had the nappy on for 4,5 hours with no leaks, I even think it would have last much longer if needed.
Like the little wetbag it came in too, very handy for a nappy or for csp ;)
Only downside is there aren't so many fabric's to choose from.

But I'm very very impressed with this nappy and I definitly need more, wondering about the night version too.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Manufacturer - Bambooty
Nappy Name - Easydry/Easyprints
Type of Nappy - AIO
Size - comes in s/m/l

Cuteness 10/10
Drying Speed: 6/10

Highly recommended

Detailed comments:
Never had a leak with these and I have been using the medium size on my son since he was 6 weeks old. There's still plenty of room for growth.

They are plenty absorbant enough for my little man for day wear. If I need them to last a little longer than usual, I can add a very small booster under the flaps. But any boosting must be VERY small as the nappy itself is tiny.

I only have the print ones (Hooty Tooty, Zoom Zoom and Transport) and they are very cute. The nappy is surprisingly slim (very close to a disposable in slimness). Very very low rise though. This is my only real concern with these nappies. I think the rise will be outgrown a lot quicker than the waist.

They take quite a while to dry (2 days hanging indoors). AS they are AIO, I prefer not to put them in the tumble dryer as this can affect the PUL.

Definitely worth the money I paid for them (I got all mine preloved). I'm sure they will have a great resale value too.

Return to Pockets and AIO or AI2 Reviews