Reliability: 9/10
Absorbancy: N?A
Cuteness: 8/10
Drying Speed: N?A
Slimness: N?A
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!!

Detailed Comments:
I only use these wraps now, i sold all of my mother ease airflows and rikkis and kept these, they are simply fantastic. A PUL wrap with aplix closure, in a lovely range of colours and with leg guessets. not baggs at all like i found some wraps to be. The only thing I would say about them is that the sizing is a little odd. My Ds is 11 weeks old and about 12.5lbs and I have just moved him into the mediums to go over goodmamas and puddlekins...my 2.5yr old DD also can wear a Medium. :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Review Thirsties Wraps

Postby kt24 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 7/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!!

Detailed Comments: These are my new favourite PUL wraps. They are really thin, just one layer of fabric so are very slim fitting. The edges are all bound with a soft binding which doesn't seem to wick. They also have leg gussets which make their containment excellent. They are aplix fastening and the tabs can be crossed over so they are very adjustable. The aplix is nice and soft too, not stiff on the front.

I also really like the fact that the front top edge has a bit of elastic too, this keeps the wrap snug over the nappy and prevents damp trouser waistbands.

They are available in lots of lovely bright and pastel colours and are good value for money.

We are using the medium size (18-25lb), even though he is no where near 18lb in weight yet. The sizing seems to be quite generous so I think it will fit for a good long while. They fit over all of the shaped nappies that we have even the wide ones like Sandys and Kissaluvs.

Overall : Very reliable, adjustable, workhorse wrap in lots of pretty colours. :D :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 am

Excellent, im glad you like them!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
masheater
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby masheater » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: N/A
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: I love these!

Detailed Comments:
Bought three mediums off here preloved. Absolutely love them. As already said, I reacon these will last a long while. No harsh edges to dig in or leave marks. No leaking. Lovely bright colours for my fella. Go over my terry folding (still not brill!) without any issues. Very light and thin compared to others I have, so cooler and more comfy (I imagine lol!)
I'm already looking for someone in the Uk that may sell these for when I need larges... although maybe my guy will potty train first LMAO! :D

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews