Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: N/A
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: N/A
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:
We started using this size at about 5 weeks over bulky & night nappies that the XS size was too small for and are still using it now with lots of room at 18 weeks. The stretchiness of interlock wool means that it fits nicely around skinny legs from early on, but is not tight around chubby thighs - the same applies for the stretchy waist band.
These have a double layer in the wetzone and we have never had any leaks or wicking, even when used overnight. The double layer also means that it gives a little more protection against compression wicking and I tend to use these soakers over normal PUL wraps as they give a trimmer fit that allow room for age-appropriate sized clothes.
The wool interlock washes well, and understandably the double layer takes a bit longer to dry than if it were a single later, but this is very much outweighed by its performance.

These are stocked regularly on Hyena Cart and come in a large variety of colour combinations and selection of embroideries.

Overall, I think they are well worth their money as they are my most reliable wool cover so far.

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews