Postby Annette » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:43 pm

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: n/a
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 9
Value for money: 10

Overall comment: Fabulous

I love Nature Babies wraps. They have a selection of really nice colours and prints and you get the choice of popper applix or multiwrap. Can't really beat them

Annette

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:51 pm

I have only just tried mine for 1st time today, got the peachy coloured flowered one. It is sooo pretty. I also found it very reliable when it was on Evie for well over 4 hours today :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Review Nature Babies Wraps

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 10

Love them

I had 2 side snap multiwraps for Summer, they were the only small wraps we had as I planned to use mainly pockets, I have to say I was very impressed, they fitted really well from birth (7lb8) and still fit now at 7 months (14lb) we have the orange flowers print and the pink camo and they are soo cute, we never had a leak despite explosive BF NB poo, I really cannot fault them, I only chose them as they were pretty and quite cheap, but soo glad I did!

Sizing maybe a little off, I've just ordered Summer a medium one as the small was getting a little short in the rise over some of her bigger nappies! The medium gapes a little at the waist, that said, we haven't had a leak!

My avatar
bearbaity
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bearbaity » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 am

Overall comment: Very impressed

I had originally wanted to get some motherease rikki wraps having heard so many great things about them, but I stumbled across these Nature Baby Wraps on eBay and fell in love with the patterns and the price. I particularly like the fact it has poppers on the front where you can adjust the rise, and because of this, not only do they fit my 12 week old, but also my 3 year old!

The gussets around the legs are well made and there has been no wicking. This wrap fits well over my Bumbles and my homemade nappies. I have the popper fastening version and velcro fastening, both of which are good. I was a little worried there wouldn't be as much room for adjustment with the popper fastening version, but it works well and I've encountered no problems. I use these wraps overnight too, and have had no leaks even when the nappy underneath has been sodden.

Pros: Poppers on the front make it grow with your child so it's great value for money. I love the patterns and colours available.

Cons: The only thing I have to say against these is that it seems a little tight around baby's back when it's fastened securely. Having said this, I've had no complaints from my little one and she seems as happy as Larry! And of course this tightness contributes to the good performance of this wrap and it's containment.

My avatar
KateR84
Clothie
Clothie

Postby KateR84 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Cuteness: 9

Overall comment: These wraps are great but just not made for the extremely chunky thighed :crossbaby: i found the leg gussets would leave marks in Oscars legs. However, i never ever had a leak and they do come in some fab designs! I wouldn't use them for Oscar but i would recommend them for a normal baby with normal legs :giggle: they are bomb proof and the OS version is great value for money.

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:20 am

Manufacturer: nature babies
Nappy Name:Wrap
Type of Nappy: Pul wrap
Fastener: Aplix
Material: pul
Size: BTP

Reliability: 10/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10

Overall comment:
Highly recommend

Detailed Comments:
Excellent wrap, btp gives incredible value

Pros
excellent containment never have leaks unless OH done it as I think he does too loose lol!
Easy to use get good fit with hook and look
Lovely patterns and prints especially flowery ones for girls
Very Soft no marks left
Excellent value on btp
Very soft not scruncy at all
Quick to dry

Cons
No laundry tabs
Would prefer if Velcro was in style of blueberrys, where the edging gos around the Velcro it can curl in ifswim
Poppers on length pop open very easily could be tighter

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews