Postby Annette » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:45 pm

Reliability: 10
Absorbancy: n/a
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 7

Overall comment: Fabulous

Wee Notions have some of the cutest fabrics and embroidery. The wraps are a good fit and totally reliable. The ladies who run the shop are also really nice and helpful.

Annette

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:57 am

Does anyone know when the wenees shop will be open again?

Really want one!! :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:58 pm

It is open - I have ordered a new wrap!

Annette

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm

Woooo - somebody stop me!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:48 pm

Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 9
Slimness: 8
Value for money: 8

I agree Annette, these are fab, will be purchasing more soon, i only have one at moment - the Aubergine one/ They have some of the cutest girly fabrics i have seen for wraps. The ladies are also very friendly. :D Free postage helps too :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:55 pm

I'm so glad to hear that they come highly reccommended! Sam and I are putting an order in so now I just have to chose some!

BECK : )

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:00 am

Thought I'd better add my review as I have two now!

Cuteness: 1000
Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 7

They're not the cheapest wraps around, nor the slimmest (designed to fit over bulky nappies really) but they are by far our most reliable wrap, and also the cutest!!
The designs are just ace...
Sizing wise don't skimp as I got the medium thinking it would be fine but we ended up swapping it for a large (no problems there with the swap, was quick etc) as it was just too tight round the legs/waist...

Definately the best wrap if you want to show off your baby's cute bum :D

Oh and altho' I've not gone for it they also do embroidery so you can have an even funkier wrap, or personalised!

And don't forget their exclusives site were you could get a matching t-shirt, hat, shoes etc!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:48 am

Cuteness: wow!! too cute to rate!
Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 7

so far :wink: I have 2 med pink flowery ones, a med embroidered butterfly one (stunning! and the embroidery is very well done, no fear of it unravelling in the wash :lol: ), a large one with the ruffles on the back and a large pirate one on the way :D

I really like them!

Wouldn't use them overnight though as I think they might wick around the edges if left on too long with a sodden nappy!

I thought the sizing was quite generous tbh, the large fits my 2 year old chunker nicely (but then this morning I tried the large on my 6 month old girls and it fitted them too :shock: )

If in doubt size up as it will last you longer :wink:

An definately getting more, especially for the summer so thay can be shown off!

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 am

As you can see I raved about the WN wraps. But I am noticing that I am now fastening the large size on the last popper at the legs (although only the second on the waist) so am now wondering how long they will last. Charlotte does have fairly chubby thighs and they haven't slilmmed down yet so don't know if they will so it will be interesting to see what happens - my large airflow seems to come up slightly bigger and the large Nature Babies still have loads of growing room.

Next

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews