Size: Sized

Reliability: 10
Absorbency: Not applicable to a wrap but certainly have never experienced leaks
Cuteness: 10
Drying Speed: 10
Slimness: 10
Value for money: 10

Overall Comment: The best wraps we have ever tried

Made from super soft, flexible PUL with elaborate polyester outer, the Nature Babies Classic wrap has two rows of poppers on the rise at the front which snap down to allow the wrap to be lengthened and shortened to suit your baby's size and shape, this great adjustability means they will last longer as your baby gets bigger. The medium size still fits my skinny but tall, 2 year old very comfortably and there is still plenty of room for growth. Although there are 3 sizes, the chances are you will only ever need to buy the first two so this wrap is excellent value for money.

We have been using the nature babies classic wraps for over a year now. After buying and trying several different types of wraps (other brands) all of which either 1) leaked badly 2) Rubbed badly against my daughters legs 3) Fell to bits 4) All of the above, we finally found these. I opted for the poppered version as my baby tends to fiddle with aplix. Usually with poppers, and especially on wraps you can't quite get the fit you do with aplix, however with this one I was pleasantly surprised. With some we have tried the design 'assumes' that a baby with a small waist will also have small legs. My daughter has a very skinny waist but average legs, the Nature Babies Classic wrap is clever in that it can be 'tailored' to suit her build by adjusting the legs and the waist individually.

The gentle gusset around the legs of this wrap ensure it fits snugly and securely over any fitted or prefold nappy whilst its flexibility and softness allows it to move with your baby. I much prefer gusseted wraps as from past experience they are far more reliable. We have never had any problems with leakage even with what I would consider a 'bad' nappy underneath, nor any chaffing which is my main concern with wraps. These wraps keep her comfortable and dry, and even last the duration through the night.

They come in a range of bright, funky prints (or white if you prefer) but my favourite has to be the gorgeous blue gingham as it has 'retro charm' and although its blue suits my daughter prefectly.

These are great quality wraps, very durable and are an excellent fit. They are also made in England, reducing their carbon footprint (if you are reading this in England). I highly recommend these wraps.

My avatar
monkeyhanger
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Nature Babies Classic Wrap

Postby monkeyhanger » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 am

I wholly agree with you :D

I didn't realise how many i had in my stash until my shameful nappy audit earlier in the week.
I must have every colour in medium :oops:
They are really fab wraps (and believe me I've tried a few over the years lol) :giggle:

Return to Wraps and Other Cloth Nappy Accessory Reviews