hf1

Mooncups/CSP info/views/advice

My avatar
sophie90
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Mooncups/CSP info/views/advice

Postby sophie90 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh, really? I thought it looked quite small?! :giggle: Hmmm :-?
Quite a lot to consider then!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 pm

sophie90 wrote:Oh, really? I thought it looked quite small?! :giggle: Hmmm :-?
Quite a lot to consider then!

I bought my mooncup from boots ages ago before baby but I used the website feminine-wear (free delivery all orders and the send you little gifts with your order) to buy some coloured silicone thinner ones with an easier tab at the bottom and there's load of information regarding the sizes there. I can't remember what make I bought in the end (not lunette)-it might have been german-but I got pink and turquoise and they've been fab :)

My avatar
sophie90
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sophie90 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 am

Ooooh I shall have to have a look about then!!
I ordered some washable breast pads from loobylu's and have also had a look at screaming green (quite keen on their site actually!)
xx

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 am

I :love: the mooncup! It does take a little bit of practice to get the hang of it (but only a few days really) and it's been fantastic, hassle free, and much more comfortable than tampons. I love CSP too, and have made most of the stash I now own. I prefer BV topped pads and fleece backing (minkee tops are lovely but can feel a bit "sweaty" because they are a synthetic fibre, loads of people love them though). I like Little Gumnut pads, and Jimmy Riddles. There are lots of pads on the wahm wonders section here too.

Never again will you buy a pack or boring old disposable pads with the weekly shop :lol:

My avatar
sophie90
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sophie90 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:06 pm

:giggle: I did wonder if they might get a bit more 'sweaty' with being fleecey etc, but TBF disposables can do too.
I'm still not sure on the mooncup, but definately loving CSP (and I haven't even used it yet :giggle: )
Have ordered a few bits here and there though and going to order some more before bubs comes so I have a nice little stash for afterwards!
DH thinks I have gone mental!!!
:hohoho:

My avatar
sophie90
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sophie90 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 pm

UPDATE:

I have ordered some pads from the HYF site (I am in LOVE!!! :love: )
Also been looking at the jimmy riddles and little gumnut pads on luxury moon (Thank you to all who suggested them, they look scrummy!)
Found myself ordering a few pairs of breast pads too :giggle: Couldnt help it!!!

I emailed the ladies on the mooncup site and got a fantastic reply from them :) They even explained the sizing too! So less confused about the mooncup but still not certain about getting one, thinking I am more edging towards CSP It just looks so deliciously soft and lovely!!! (Not words I ever would have used to desribe sanitary products before!!!!)

Thank you to you lovely ladies who have introduced me to a whole world of scrummy cloth goodies for myself!!!!
xx :hug: xx :love:

Previous

Return to Mums Things