hf1

CSP, what am I doing wrong?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

CSP, what am I doing wrong?

Postby Dancing mum » Mon May 25, 2015 9:36 pm

After buying a make-your-own kit 6 months ago I shamelessly still haven't done it and now my AF has started after a lovely year rest-bite :roll:
Fortunately I was kindly sent 2 free CSP as there was a (short) delay in my order so I have at least had these 2 to try out over the past few days.
They are beautifully made and seem to have good absorbancy but I just can't get them to stay in place so think I'm probably doing something wrong because they are twisting and slipping all over the place! There is a snap that goes underneath and they have fleece on the back which seemed like should be a good material to stay put rather than PUL.
If this isn't too personal question has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you stop it happening cos I really want these to work but am wondering if I'm just too much of a wriggler :giggle:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: CSP, what am I doing wrong?

Postby Sunset » Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 pm

What type of knickers are you wearing them with? I can never get pads to stay in place with shorts or Brazilians, I have use good old bikini style.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 26, 2015 7:30 am

I agree with Joy, it's probably a knicker thing! Try a different style and you'll be fine I'm sure!

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Tue May 26, 2015 2:31 pm

I wear two knickers when using CSP (high leg style).

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Wed May 27, 2015 7:31 am

Why didn't I think of that :doh:
I've been wearing shorts style knickers so bikini and high leg a try... Thanks :thumbsup:

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed May 27, 2015 9:05 am

Yep I d agree with everyone else too. Proper knickers are the way to go :thumbsup:

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Thu May 28, 2015 8:58 am

Yup. Dig out the proper pants ;)

Return to Mums Things