hf1

Going swimming help!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Going swimming help!

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:17 am

So usually I use my CSP, however for the first time in forever we are taking the kids swimming (we've advance booked the Alton Towers Splash Park, its cost a bomb) and I'm getting my first period since giving birth! Please help, i really dont want to miss out on this fun family day out but i have no idea what to do!? Any and all suggestions gratefully received!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Going swimming help!

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:22 am

No! Rubbish timing! I use a mooncup and swim with that with no problems. You can buy them in boots if you haven't got time to order on-line.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:58 am

I would second a mooncup in this instance.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Thanks for the quick replies, Mooncup ordered and taking advantage of Prime same day delivery so will have this evening. Not swimming until Tuesday so time to practice over next couple of days.

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:Thanks for the quick replies, Mooncup ordered and taking advantage of Prime same day delivery so will have this evening. Not swimming until Tuesday so time to practice over next couple of days.

Took me a few goes to figure it out. There used to be a very funny video on YouTube with someone's attempt to use one for the first time. No intimate shots, just her face!

Return to Mums Things