hf1

CLoth San Pro Q's

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

CLoth San Pro Q's

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:58 pm

Ok thinking of getting a few for the end of my period when a mooncup really isn't necessary but something is iykwim.

So......

1) do they smell

2) are the comfortable

3) how well do they absorb the crappy end of period old blood gone brown bit (sorry that was totally tmi!!!)

4) How many would I need for one day (last day of af so not really bleeding iykwim)

EDIT:

5) what's the thinnest out of Bamboo towelling, Hemp fleece or organic cotton... but still effective iykwim
Last edited by HannahBanana on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:17 pm

and what's the difference or nicest to use between lycra, vicouse (sp?) don't fancy a furry one on my foofoo!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:19 pm

HannahBanana wrote:and what's the difference or nicest to use between lycra, vicouse (sp?) don't fancy a furry one on my foofoo!

absolutely no advice but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: CLoth San Pro Q's

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:54 pm

HannahBanana wrote:Ok thinking of getting a few for the end of my period when a mooncup really isn't necessary but something is iykwim.

So......

1) do they smell

2) are the comfortable

3) how well do they absorb the crappy end of period old blood gone brown bit (sorry that was totally tmi!!!)

4) How many would I need for one day (last day of af so not really bleeding iykwim)

EDIT:

5) what's the thinnest out of Bamboo towelling, Hemp fleece or organic cotton... but still effective iykwim

no, yes, well, 4, not sure.!!Can I reply tomorrow as I'm knakered and it is now midnight!!!! promise I'll get back to you!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:57 pm

Thanks Tory x x x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:24 pm

HannahBanana wrote:and what's the difference or nicest to use between lycra, vicouse (sp?) don't fancy a furry one on my foofoo!

I think Karen or Nic (memory fails me and I really should go to bed!) bought some viscose ones recently...

But I think viscose is a manmade fibre so not sure how it would compare wtih cotton... Lycra might feel a bit sweaty though

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:34 am

viscose is from trees but the process is a bit manky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscose

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:45 am

trogette wrote:viscose is from trees but the process is a bit manky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscose

Acid Bath :shock: sounds itchy lol!

Nic, what are your viscose ones like comfort wise?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:54 am

I've got some viscose ones because I likes the prints better than the others. Have'nt had the chance to use them yet, been a long time since last af :?

They feel nice but are still sitting in the packet.

Next

Return to Mums Things